Early today I had to wipe my bb bold to fix a calendar synch problem. ... General Blackberry forum

tcprcb no está en línea Stack level 2

wireless email option

Advertisement

Early today I had to wipe my bb bold to fix a calendar
    synch problem. When I went to reset up the wireless
    email, the only email option I get is BES which I
    don't use. How do I get the non-BES (BIS?) option
    back??
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Have you tried re-running the device setup wizard and selcting either add or add later?

khmertsunami no está en línea Stack level 2
    Doesn't Registering the host routing table give you the personal email icon? Or using your carriers browser that's what I do with Att.

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    I usually have to re-send my service books to get those items to appear. When I was on Verizon, re-registering the device on the network usually resulted in service books being resent, but on AT&T, it doesn't seem to be the case. If you can logon to the BIS site from a computer, try re-sending your service books. If that isn't possible, you might try calling at&t support and ask them to resend your service books.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

jshmie no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by applejosh View Post
    I usually have to re-send my service books to get those items to appear. When I was on Verizon, re-registering the device on the network usually resulted in service books being resent, but on AT&T, it doesn't seem to be the case. If you can logon to the BIS site from a computer, try re-sending your service books. If that isn't possible, you might try calling at&t support and ask them to resend your service books.

Yes - this should solve the issue - resend service books works for me - i almost need to do it each time i upgrade os...
    http://horizonwirelessonline.com - all your Blackberry needs - Accessories and unlocking
    50% off Unlocks - gsmna50off
    Free Shipping on Berry accessories - FREESHIPBB

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    In your phone go to options>advancd options>host routing table>menu key and register... Then go back to the app screen and look for the setup internet email icon

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    In your phone go to options>advancd options>host routing table>menu key and register... Then go back to the app screen and look for the setup internet email icon
    This is how I do it, its a little faster than going through the whole re-send service books. Once your register your device to the network it will send your service books for you.