Has anyone bought their phone from Wirefly and had problems? I got my Bold from ... General Blackberry forum

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3

Wirefly problems?

Advertisement

Has anyone bought their phone from Wirefly and had problems? I got my Bold from the AT&T store, and then saw the Wirefly ad, so I went back to the store to possibly return it and get one from Wirefly (they would not match the price on upgrades, only new activations, which I think is crazy and unfair to existing, loyal customers...who already spend $200/mo on service!!!). The sales rep said that if you change your service in any way for 6 months, or are one day late on your bill, they charge you the full amount of the phone. Does anyone know if this is true? I haven't yet been able to find any info on the Wirefly site or other sites.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i know if you dont keep the phone for 180 days (6 months) they charge your credit card $250.00 for the difference in the price of the phone.. as far as paying your bill late. i dont know about that. couple people i know used them and one had a problem because she got a curve for free for tmobile then a few months later switched to verizon and they charged her card 250 bucks
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    and she had to pay the early termination fee from tmobile as well.. so it wind up costing her 250 plus 175 plus her last bill.. so as long as you dont plan on switching carriers you should be good
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.