My boyfriend and I have tmobile and we are planning on the upgrade to curves. ... General Blackberry forum

fxyb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Really??

Windows Vista

Advertisement

My boyfriend and I have tmobile and we are planning on the upgrade to curves. And my question is by it having wi-fi will it be compatiable with windows vista. Because the wireless cards are not.

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by fxyb View Post
    My boyfriend and I have tmobile and we are planning on the upgrade to curves. And my question is by it having wi-fi will it be compatiable with windows vista. Because the wireless cards are not.
    hey fxyb,
    My best friend has t-mobile and i have a wireless router which i have on my pc.. im using vista also but that is just an ioperating system for your pc.. my point is that when he comes over he switches on his wifi and runs it off my wireless router all the time.. vista should have no affect on that just look into a lynksys wireless router and any wireless "g" or "n1" routers will be just fine.. hope this helps
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

fxyb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Really??
    Okay I get that part about the routers and maybe I'm confusing myself. The wifi on the bb is my concern. Will that be compatiable with vista on my laptop? o~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    your berry wifi will connect to your router,not your laptop.doesn't matter what is on your laptop.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Papag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b0c8db

Don't fret

I have Vista Ultimate64 on my laptop. The WiFi on your BB will not depend on your PC OS. It will access your WiFi router on it's own. Desktop Manager is also compatable with Vista. No worries. I have used DM to do 3 OS upgrades, backups, and one device switch from an 8800 to Pearl 8120 and have had no problems.