Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I came from a MotoQ, and I have to say, the Curve wins hands down ... General Blackberry forum

3CISS no está en línea Stack level 2

Blackberry wins in my book.

Advertisement

I came from a MotoQ, and I have to say, the Curve wins hands down in my book. The Q had so many problems, it would take an entire thread to list. From the random restarts and lock-ups, to the slow performance, WinBlows Mobile is the weakest link! Nice idea, poor execution. The Curve on the other hand; elegant idea, perfect execution.

*Irony: Windows Mobile is a 'Windows' device, and even though I run Vista 64-bit, WinMo had so many problems syncing (on a Windows PC; LMAO!). My Curve is flawless....go figure.
    r00ted MT4G
    CBC

Helpful links
    UMA setup guide |

jrsbcc no está en línea Stack level 2
    I agree 100% with ineedspeed. i just got tired of taking out my XV6700 to make an appointmment and find that it was frozen. Dont get me wrong, the XV6700 is a great little machine and I did lots with it (flashing, mamy many downloads and yes, great eye candy) but for productivity and reliability, I couldnt be happier with my 8130.

samthagreat no está en línea Stack level 3
    I remember I few months ago there was rumor that blackberrys would come with windows mobile do you think rim could do it well? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sickchilly no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CFA98A
    Quote Originally Posted by samthagreat View Post
    I remember I few months ago there was rumor that blackberrys would come with windows mobile do you think rim could do it well? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Personally, I believe they could. And I base it on my experience with multiple HTC based devices and a Palm Treo 750. (Yes, I know the Treo 750 is made by HTC, but it is largely under Palm's command, just made by HTC.)

Palm and RIM release major software updates at about the same rate. 1-2 per year, if that.

HTC releases software updates almost twice as often. I'm talking complete major ROM updates for handsets here.

In my experience, Palm's implementation of WinMo has been far more stable than HTC's. My Treo 750 didn't require nearly as much care and feeding as my TyTN or Tilt.

I've spent literally two months custom cooking ROMs for my Tilt and have finally got it to the point where it is completely stable and has only the bells/whistles I require. I'm sure RIM would take even more care than I did making WinMo dance the same jig.

But I seriously doubt it will ever happen! :P
    -T

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123