Hi stackers, it's me again with another question. This one is regarding windows live messenger. ... General Blackberry forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Post windows live messenger and themes.

Advertisement

Hi stackers, it's me again with another question. This one is regarding windows live messenger. For some unknown reason while using windows live messenger I sometimes like to take a picture and then send it while on chat to the person whom i'm talkng to at that same time but sometimes when on camera view the option for it to be sent via windows live does not show up. However, when switching to another theme such as one of the default themes it does have that option. Now, don't get me wrong not all themes act like this. Some themes do give me that option such as is the case with this one http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=81898 ( on this one it does work but some others don't )

I just wanted to point that out for theme builders out there. I don't know if it's a glitch when creating a theme or some setup that has to be done in order for this to be read accordingly. I love the themes created by many of you theme builders but it's just that feature that sometimes prevents me from switching to some "HOT"themes provided by you so kindly . Well, for those of you who use wlm if you have any input on this matter please feel free to comment. Cheers!
    Last edited by raton; 08-14-2008 at 11:42 AM.

krikor222 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3022BBE5
    Humm the way I do it, is to first take the picture, and then send it through WLM.
    Not too sure if there actually is the option to send it via WLM after taking the picture! But thats something imma look into right now! haha
    Shawn K.

Device: BlackBerry Curve 8330 v4.5.0.56
    Carrier: Bell Mobility (Canada)
    PIN: 3022BBE5

krikor222 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3022BBE5
    Yup just confirmed, it does give u the option, and I tried al themes that I had and they all gave me the option as well.. what OS are you running?
    Shawn K.

Device: BlackBerry Curve 8330 v4.5.0.56
    Carrier: Bell Mobility (Canada)
    PIN: 3022BBE5

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    After you take the picture you have three options: one send it via mms; email or windows live messenger that is if you do have windows live messenger.

I'm running 4.2.2.1.70 and they're all for 4.2 so i don't know...what gives
    Last edited by raton; 08-14-2008 at 11:43 AM.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Could this have anything to do with using themes, not meant for your OS version?

oops forgot to refresh sorry lol
    Last edited by rashard; 08-14-2008 at 11:50 AM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>