I currently have a Pearl that contains my company's IT policy (because I made the ... General Blackberry forum

matthews1279 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Will the Switch Device Wizard transfer an IT policy???

Advertisement

I currently have a Pearl that contains my company's IT policy (because I made the mistake of syncing it/backing it up on my work PC....rookie move). I am now getting a Curve and would like to transfer my calendar, contacts, 3rd party apps, etc.....but its my personal balckberry and I don't want the IT policy on it. Will the IT policy transfer over if I use the Switch Device Wizard on Desktop Mgr??? If so, anyone know a way to move the info without it?

Quote Originally Posted by matthews1279 View Post
    I currently have a Pearl that contains my company's IT policy (because I made the mistake of syncing it/backing it up on my work PC....rookie move). I am now getting a Curve and would like to transfer my calendar, contacts, 3rd party apps, etc.....but its my personal balckberry and I don't want the IT policy on it. Will the IT policy transfer over if I use the Switch Device Wizard on Desktop Mgr??? If so, anyone know a way to move the info without it?
    Actually, the IT policy may block the switch device wizard! I think what you need to do is remove the IT policy from the Pearl, and then do the switch.

IT Policy removal: http://blackberryfaq.com/index.php/Remove_IT_Policy

Rock & Roll!!

matthews1279 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Great....thank you!