Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

will blackberry update the curve or they are just going to come out with the ... General Blackberry forum

rafaelmann no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa5515

Will blackberry update the curve with new OS

Advertisement

will blackberry update the curve or they are just going to come out with the bold and then we'll wait another year for them to come out with a smaller bold with a good keyboard like the curve
    Last edited by rafaelmann; 06-03-2008 at 05:28 PM.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelmann View Post
    Will blackberry update the curve with new OS the new bold looks pretty but a bit 2 big the curve was such a big hit bc it was petite with such an amazing keyboard wifi and a spot for a micro sd and its a blackberry i would really like to see a lighter curve with the new OS, 3g mainly to be able to go on youtube (3.5g not necessary) a bit longer battery life and last but not least RIM should get in bed with companies to make apps just like the facebook app i would like to see a espn app with a scoreboard and some highlights please let me hear your thoughts
    huh?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    4.5 OS is slated to come out for the Curve, along with the Pearl, 8700, and 8800s. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    I've been waiting and waiting for the 4.5os to finally come out and I really don't wanna install the beta that I have in fear of messing up my baby or voiding warranty or anything!! So I guess I will just keep waiting!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I doubt they would come out with a new curve model but then again who knows i am sure they will focus now on better OS like 4.6 then new model of phones as it is rummored

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    Will RIM do or say anything at all? It looks like RIM likes to take there sweet time about anything and everything. Nevermind what the end user thinks. It kind of feels like being a fan of a stuck up celebrity, you love there work but can't stand em because there so stuck up. Everything is privilaged information. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    24aa5515
    when is the 4.5 supposed to drop

PIN/ID
    24aa5515
    i want the new processor for the curve!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no for sure date. We've heard from last month til august. So no for sure date

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelmann View Post
    i want the new processor for the curve!
    Ditto

samthagreat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Blackberry is what you said cocky but when they do things they do it right, windows will tell you when there os is drop but then have to drop a .1 cause they droped it with flaws ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Oyea I want them to drop 4.6 with the curve cause I don't see enough reason to upgrade to bold, I know they have 3mp camera(I don't care about camera) and 3g ( who knows when tmobile will do 3g) ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

And the beta os is better ya should try it when I installed 2 months back it was garbage now it works fine I have no complaints ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    24aa5515
    i saw leaked pictures of a flip phone with the pearl keyboard its a waist of our time thats a bad direction rim is going in if thoes pictures are true blackberry has taken over the cellphone market they are 45% of the business i would hate for that to change bc bbming is amazing and blackberrys in general our outstanding they need to go in the direction of more memory lighter product sleeker style smaller keeping the buttons accessible like the curve not like the 8820/8800 better proccessor pretty much what they did to the bold with a different keyboard but it should be thinner than the curve and smaller or same size

PIN/ID
    24aa5515
    im not sure i want to tamper with the beta stuff i like to know that its ensured by tmobile i guess im just afraid bc i wouldnt function without my phone if something happend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast