Even in these hard economic times where big companies such as FORD, GM, Bank of ... General Blackberry forum

laxmetal23 no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    30B63ACF

Why RIM Is awesome

Advertisement

Even in these hard economic times where big companies such as FORD, GM, Bank of America and many others are downsizing and "reorganizing" there is at least one ray of hope for people that are looking for a new career path and that place is Research in Motion. According to an article posted on the mainpage of pinstack.com RIM is looking to hire another 3000+ employees. Well folks i can assure you this is no hoax as i jsut did a search of their canadian positions available and i recieved this astonishing number: Job Openings (1114 jobs found). I think that this is a true testament to what a company Research in Motion is. It is willing to give 3000+ people that are out of a job or that are stuck in a job that they hate a second chance and let there comapny grow and be the best.
    Matt Urenovich
    E-Mail:MUrenovich@vzw.blackberry.net
    Pin:3048D85A
    Verizon Wireless Blackberry Storm 9530

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    although i agree that RIM is awesome, i believe the new jobs are not to help the economy but to help their economy.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

laxmetal23 no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    30B63ACF
    Oh yea i would definetley agree that they are only doing it to deepen their pockets but hey they have to pay all of those people and by giving those people jobs and a steady income it allows those people to pay bills and inject some money back into the economy.
    Matt Urenovich
    E-Mail:MUrenovich@vzw.blackberry.net
    Pin:3048D85A
    Verizon Wireless Blackberry Storm 9530

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hey, I like to see business and individuals do good. I'm glad to hear of somone actually hiring instead of laying off. ~via smartphone~

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    i believe that any company that is hiring more people in these hard times are a blessing to our economy, therefore kudos to rim
    Never give up...you can always make a difference