Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I love being able to do so many things with one device. This forum is ... General Blackberry forum

Cricketshay no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2404019F

Re: Why do you love BlackBerry?

Advertisement

I love being able to do so many things with one device. This forum is a great source of information. I've learned how to shrink video, stream net radio, tether, ect. Yeah, I'm geek.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!

I have to be connected. Job, home, wife, inlaws...........scratch that, cat, dog, just about anyone who needs me my BB connects me all the time anywhere in the world........someparts. Thats why i have one. Plus blackberrys looks sexy than any other phone out there! Hey, its the stylish way to get things done!

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I love my BB for a lot of reasons, mostly I like the cool gadget factor. But also between my 8700 and now I've just found that (even with just a prepaid sim in) the BB is above and beyond any other phone in its utility (for me anyhow). I love having all the options open to me (email, phone,text, I'm) when I'm on the go.

RuSLAN no está en línea Stack level 1

blackberry is the best thing ever. i had all the PDA phones but nothing can bet BB. I will never give it up. With the BB you are connected to the world 24/7. i recommend it to everyone..................... SICKKKKKKKKK

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Its a great device. Everything I need in a phone and organizer it does. Plus it just works.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Thanks for all the replies. I agree the BB "just works" lol. Really is nice, but I sat here wondering to my self "Why am I so addicted to it ?" Even after I sold my Curve (yes got ill for a moment, with iPhone, only lasted a few days, then tried a Samsung, then a Nokia N80 - yeah they all suck) I noticed that I almost never use my phone(s) for anything but the BB I used for many things.

So again I just wondering "what in the world made THAT thing so much better". Yeah it really is nice connected 24/7 but I don't think that was the reason. Just can't seem to put my thumb on it. Anyway just waiting now for the new BB's to hit - eyeing for the Pearl 2 or 8310 not sure which.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

jlane73 no está en línea Stack level 1

I love it for all the reason's you guy's have given, but I think it run's deeper than that. I believe it's a way of life, sort of like driving a Jeep, going to Starbuck's, all of wich I do, I'ts just something that draw's you to it.

Love this website!
    Last edited by jlane73; 08-10-2007 at 09:07 AM.

renegade37918 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22db519c
    Are you serious its only the best handheld ever no matter the model. Before I got my curve taking my old razor with me antwhere was not important. Now my bb goes everywhere wit me yes even the crapper I love it how can something so little be so life changing.

Pin 240bdd11

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Because it's always there ... even when I sleep.

shwingin23 no está en línea Stack level 1

I love my BB because of the customizing possibiliteis and the fact that I basically live off of it. Its my portable PC, my link to friends and my entertainment center. Its just plain awesome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123