Just spoke to Blackberry representative and like before not helpful. Trying to get Visual Voicemail ... General Blackberry forum

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Why do I use a blackberry?

Advertisement

Just spoke to Blackberry representative and like before not helpful. Trying to get Visual Voicemail that come pre installed and part of OS 5.0 to work on my 8900. But because the OS is not official, no help.

When will it sink into their brain, that one of the reasons I am still using (and assume many other users too) is still using a Blackberry is that one can do these OS upgrades and tweaking. I'm sorrry I get board with the same thing.

My wifes My Touch is starting to look more and more appealing.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Most likely because the carriers do not have access to the new OS.

Manevitch no está en línea Stack level 1
    You're asking frontline support people for help on an operating system that hasn't been officially released, was leaked in violation of nondisclosure agreements, and that they have not received training on BECAUSE it's not official. This is their problem how, exactly? As every website clearly states when announcing the latest 5.0 leak, installing this is down at your own peril.

Sometimes I use a matchbook to shim up a table leg at a restaurant. I can't call the matchbook manufacturer for help, though, when the table still wobbles.