yeah, it's posted in "rumors and news"

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: Why BlackBerry

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ive had the 7130e, 8703e, moto q, ppc 6700, treo 650 & 700w and now the 8830. Bb os is much more stable than any other device that I've owned. While I would love for my bb to have a camera I can live without it. Bb is simply the best.

lawizard no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242965bf

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I began using handsprings in the 90s then clies and finally palms. I switched frequently because there was something new and different coming out that was improved yet easy to use. I used the ebook reader, PIM applications and various games. I neither wanted nor cared about accessing my email or surfing the web.

Then Palm quit producing handhelds and went to treos with marginal performance and terrible build quality. My last palm died...again and the Windows 5.0 deevice was a disaster.
    My brother in law has used a blackberry for years and never had a problem. I decided to give it a try and have become addicted to taking care emails as they arrive. I love having access to a great community of similar addicts who have devices that "just work". I have had enough of the other kind of gadgets although I am contemplating a move to a curve (notice I did not say upgrade) because of the ability to add memory with SD cards. The keyboard is better for me than the 8800 and I really don't care about the camera but my nephew and nieces will love it!

germy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241bb585

Great responses everyone, thanks :-)

I guess the BB community is like the Mac one, which I am proud to be apart of as well.

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b
    Quote Originally Posted by germy
    So I guess another question would be this:

A MotoQ user could say to a BB user, "My phone is thinner, plays media, has a camera and push-email, yours can have push-email if your company wants to pay for BES, doesn't have a camera, can't play media and is bulky, and if its so simple then why is it so big?"

How would you respond to this/
    I would say that never in the history of man has an operating system been more unreliable and less stable than the windows mobile series, I would continue by saying that no family of devices have been known for their reliability and durability more than the blackberrys. Then I would point to blackberry battery life, I know for a fact that the 8703e can support 8 hours of nearly continuous web browsing (bored at work ), following that I would point to the massive online support community where it is possible to find answers for any possible question about the device and not have to deal with snotty windows tech gurus who think their gods gift to technology. I guess I would end by saying blackberrys rule, slapping the person in the face and then running away laughing...and I'd get away with it cause blackberrys make you faster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12