I new around here and like it here....I started helping with some of the request ... General Blackberry forum

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5

Why are my post being deleted ?

Advertisement

I new around here and like it here....I started helping with some of the request of Ringtones in the Request area because I have the equipment and time to do them since I work at a radio station....

but I jsut looked and all my post with links to the requested ringtones that I have done for the site's users have been deleted...

can someone tell me why ?

Did I do something wrong ?

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Re: Why are my post being deleted ?

The entire posts are gone? Or the links inside? You may find that your posts were moved to a "more appropriate" forum.

You can see all your posts if you click on your name or if you go into your control panel. Here are the search results for your posts:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...archid=1026542

Looks like there are a lot there. Hope that helps.

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

No website/service advertisements please.

Perhaps due to this. Also review forum rules

You can always contact Hayden via PM

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

That's not it kentrg. His stats say he has 22 posts and if you search he has 22 existing posts. I think it's likely the mods moved the threads.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

If you post a ringtone in the request thread, or a request in the ringtone thread those posts will be deleted. The request thread was created for requests only, not posting ringtones or chatting about different things. The ringtone thread was created for posting ringtones only, so requests usually are moved to the request thread, and chatting is deleted.

The reason for this is because these types of threads become so large users complained about having too much of nothing and not enough ringtones. If you ever have any issues feel free to contact myself, or any of the other mods.

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by kentrg View Post
    No website/service advertisements please.

Perhaps due to this. Also review forum rules

You can always contact Hayden via PM

my replies to users request have been completed removed.....If someone requested a ringtone I then created it and uploaded it to my website...which has nothing to do with BB's or cell phones...I have a gaming website....but created a few pages on my FTP server to host the requested ringtones so that I wouldn' t have to sign up with someother website to host my files...I jsut used my own website....