Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 I feel her pain. I'm a dude not a her ^_^ ... General Blackberry forum

Truffle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    310de710

Re: Who uses a Blackberry + a Cell

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I feel her pain.
    I'm a dude not a her ^_^

I am rough as hell on phones I had a Nokia phone back in 98 that I had in the shop and repaired over 98 times >_< but

hehe you don't even want to know how many 7100i's I have had
    *cough* 7 *cough*

the h700 byfar is one of the best headsets I have used on other devices as well =)

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Question Re: Who uses a Blackberry + a Cell

Quote Originally Posted by judomagic
    If you wanted to you can clone the ESN of ur Blackberry on to another phone so both phones ring when you get a call. This is not illegal. Good for people who use it as there only phone. And it does not cost a dime more.
    How? I was just talking to the b/f the other day about this, since his phone will be unused while he's overseas, and I would like to be able to just carry around a smaller phone, since my BB doesn't fit real well in my scrubs at work, and since i have to give showers, well, i'm terrified it will get wet.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Not anymore. I used to carry a BB, private phone and work cell phone. What a pain. Now, my new company lets me use my own BB for BES. So now I'm down to 1 (my 8700) device and much happier. That being said I probably still have 3-4 phones hanging around. The nice thing about TMO is that I can switch my SIM whenver I just want to carry a small phone around.

athenslb57 no está en línea Stack level 2

I carry a 7100i bb and verizon v3c razr. I have the razr mainly for rural coverage which Nextel isn't that great on. Plus I also use my razr for full obex transfer with my laptop.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234