Don't know if this has been discussed before but who else is waiting for the ... General Blackberry forum

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3

who likes Android?

Advertisement

Don't know if this has been discussed before but who else is waiting for the right Android phone to switch to? I just think an open source OS is just superior in every way as far as customization. What features would it take for you guys and gals to switch to an Android device?

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Sorry cool. Not an option. RIM for life

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah BB's just WORK. I'll probably stick with BB til contract with VZW runs out. Then I'll see what Android devices are out there by then. I'd hate to lose VZW's service but I don't think they're down with Android and I'm getting restless for something new. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

benpragnell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    256669A1
    RIM for Life but what i can say is i did love the Reboot issue on the Android when i heard about it

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!
    I tried a G1 for a week or so. Its intuitive and easy to use in its initial design but it needs a lot of polishing. I personally didn't care for it and returned the phone. Its hard to use anything else after having a BB.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    There are plenty of really nice phones out there, but for some reason I'm a bit hooked on my BB... No other phone had this effect on my, so I'm sticking with BB. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My precious wife is definitely feeling neglected due to my constant crackin, and now demands that I turn over my Curve at a certain point
    Happy Holidays to all