Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Does it ready matter who has the best coverage in the US? or Is it ... General Blackberry forum

GhostPirate no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Who is the best US service provider...

Advertisement

Does it ready matter who has the best coverage in the US? or Is it who has the best coverage where you will be using the service? I myself could care less how the coverage is in Washington state or New York, but I am concerned about the service in Central Florida from the Gulf Coast to the Atlantic Coast where I work and play. I travel from Tampa Bay to Atlanta Ga each month on business and everyone has coverage on I-75 and in Atlanta. So too me my service is the best, it works for me it may not for you or someone else. Biggest footprint most towers or whatever is not even in a factor, it's can I use my phone when I need too...
    T-Mobile works for me, has great customer service excellent plans and pricing...
    Last edited by cp6169; 09-03-2006 at 02:13 PM.

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

Great point ghostpirate, location is very important. Where you live and where you are going can change the service level of many providers.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

GhostPirate no está en línea Stack level 2

Certainly not Sprint/Nextel, as Sprint's reputation as the poorest customer service & least attention to detail...phones wouldn't work in office buildings...

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I travel a decent amount in Europe and Southeast Asia(mostly Thailand & Phillipines) and have T-Mobile. The have very reasonable International rates and great service in much of Asia and probably the best service in Europe because they have many of their own towers and and great agreements with other carriers where they don't. If you start a new contract with them I believe you have 2 weeks to cancel so get it right before you take your next trip and if you don't like it you have 14 days to cancel and return the phone with no penalties. Hope this helps.

HotWax no está en línea BES Pro

What about Alltel, we are a 99.9% Cingular Blackberry shop(because of the international travelers), or cell phones here in Michigan are 99% Alltel. As soon as Alltel gets the 8700 we plan to start using them for domestic usage. We are having some difficulty in dealing with Cingulars Blue to Orange. We have many Blackberry's that we purchased from ATT Wireless, since the merge we cannot make any type of service changes to the old devices. Cingular expects use to purchase a new orange(Cingular) device when we have to make a change. I feel that they should take some of the responsibility for the cost of the new devices???

shafferds no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23d2a4fe

you can always call the two different carriers and talk with the international departments and see what coverage they have where you will be going to
    DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY

shafferds no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23d2a4fe

or another option is go other to the other countries and get a pp setup - but that can change fronm country to country.
    DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12