i was wondering which blackberry you all thaught has the better screen (i have never ... General Blackberry forum

BBATT no está en línea Stack level 2

which one has the goods?

Advertisement

i was wondering which blackberry you all thaught has the better screen (i have never owned one but will be geting th 8300 in about 1-2 months ,i have to save up) from what i can tell it looks like the 8300 or the 8100 what do you think???

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: which one has the goods?

I saw a thread when the Curve first came out that the screen could still be seen in full sunlight on the lowest setting. It is quite a bit bigger than the pearls.

Pearl is 240x260
    Curve is 320x240

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

2 totally different BB's. As Reddog said, the 8300 screen is significantly larger and the 8300 has a QWERTY - 8100, suretype.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My vote is for the 8300 Curve, but that's just my opinion. I tried suretype on the 7100 and hated it. If you search these forums you'll find others who are addicted to suretype and their Pearls and even sleep with them. But that's what being a crackberryhead is all about.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Really it's personal choice. I don't like the size of the bigger BBs so that's why I have a pearl. Many others like the full qwerty of the curve.

Like it said in the other thread you started, go in and get a hands on feel. Keep in mind they have different features too. Just choose the one the best suits you.