Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So being with att, I suppose the choice would be to look at and compare ... General Blackberry forum

leopardess no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

So being with att, I suppose the choice would be to look at and compare onyx and magnum! Does anybody have an opinion on the differences between these?
    ~-~ Renée ~-~

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Thank you! That was very useful. I checked out both the magnum and onyx specs on there. Almost seems like it's a little too early to be able to decide which one to wait for! But for either one there might be quite a bit of waiting to do. =-(
    On the other hand, they both look like they're going to be great devices (no surprise) and I'm excited to see the final development of them both!

Is anyone planning on buying/waiting on either of these two? Or any other blackberry device? Care to share your opinions?
    ~-~ Renée ~-~

shanedogg no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm with Rogers, and I currently have the Bold 9000. I'm really considering getting the Bold 2, but I want to see the Magnum. Does anyone know of a release date?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm with T-Mobile with the 8120 Pearl. I'm strongly considering jumping ship to Verizon or I could go to AT&T in 4 months. IF I get another BB, I would like the following:

More memory
    Faster processor
    Portability
    Trackpad
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 11-15-2009 at 01:10 PM.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    Erica, have you considered the 9700? And isn't at&t going to get it soon?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yes I looked at both the 8520 and the 9700. Just gotta make up my mind LOL
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 11-15-2009 at 04:21 PM.

zago66 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I'm with Rogers and have been on the Pearl 8100 for a couple of years now.I have been following the development of the 9700 for a while and was convinced I would upgrade once it was finally out.Now I am wondering if I should wait for the Magnum, looks even better !!!Also concerned with the recent discussion on the lack of internal memory on the berries compared to competitors.... and the new memory hungry apps coming our way ! Anxious to see how RIM may respond to this.I love to toys and gadgets ! But hate kicking myself when I jump the gun too soon !May just try to ride it out as long as my Pearl is still operating..... love the size of the Pearl by the way.... prefer to keep it in my pocket than strapped to my belt......
    "My mind is like a steel trap.... rusty and illegal in 37 states"

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Did you ever upgrade from your 8100? Here's a link to a possible next generation Pearl
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f227/pear...coming-116154/
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

I ended up getting the 8110 to tide me over until I was sure I wanted one of the newer BB's. But I'm SO excited about the next generation Pearl! I'm definitely going to get that once it is available. Are you going to as well?
    ~-~ Renée ~-~

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I am going to wait for Rim to update their browser and a few more things before I will go back to a BB as my main device. I still have a Pearl Flip that I use ocassionally.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3
    if you want to upgrade right now, your choice is simple. get the 9700. I have the 8900 and I wish I had waited.

but if you are patient (which I am not), get the magnum. But by then the 9700 will be much cheaper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12