Hi all, this is my 1st thread. I was in the market of buying either ... General Blackberry forum

AbuStar no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Which is better

Hi all, this is my 1st thread.
    I was in the market of buying either a 8100 or 8800 or the curve. I was wondering if I could get some pros and cons of three models.
    Thanks in advance

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: Which is better

If you go here, compare blackberry devices you can select all three and compare them yourself. See which fits your needs the best. No one can tell you which one you will like better.

Hope this helps.
    ~via My BB Curve (

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Which is better

As with any other "which is best?" question the answer is whichever option suits your needs best. If there was one universally better model we would all be using it and the others would have been discontinued.

Compare the features at Visit a store to determine if you have a preference for full qwerty or SureType. After that you should have a pretty good idea of which model you prefer. The core functionality of all BB's is pretty much the same. You need to determine how important the keyboard type, camera, GPS, etc are to you. As Rcbjr says, no one can answer this for you.