Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What blackberry is best? I know every blackberry has its own individual features, and its ... General Blackberry forum

Cano no está en línea Stack level 3

Lightbulb Which Blackberry is BEST? And why?

Advertisement

What blackberry is best? I know every blackberry has its own individual features, and its own crowd, but which blackberry takes the crown? I have a Pearl myself... and im wondering if im losing out on the full keyboard, ex. Curve, 8800 etc. My input... im starting to like the 8800 due to its wifi and gps features, but no camera....:cry: . whats your input on the best blackberry? And why?

Aroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24431D74

Re: Which Blackberry is BEST? And why?

There is no grail.

Your question can only be answered in context for a specific individual or a group of individuals. It cannot be answered absolutely.
    Domino 6.5.6FP1 | BES 4.1.4

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Yeah, I guess that's up to you what BEST is. Is it the most features and whistles or durability? It's all up to you. The best in durability I have used is the 7520. Best as far as features, the Curve. But we have wifi models also so it's up to you what features you think you will utilize best.

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3

the only way to answer that question would be to find out what is the best selling BB to date. IMO

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Cano
    What blackberry is best? I know every blackberry has its own individual features, and its own crowd, but which blackberry takes the crown? I have a Pearl myself... and im wondering if im losing out on the full keyboard, ex. Curve, 8800 etc. My input... im starting to like the 8800 due to its wifi and gps features, but no camera....:cry: . whats your input on the best blackberry? And why?
    Depends on personal preferences and your needs/wants versus the features of the BB models you're looking at. Determine your keyboard preference and determine which features matter most for you. No one else can answer this for you.

It's pretty much like anything else in life. There are rarely universal "best" options as the word is pretty meaningless without context.

For me, the 8800 is best because it's full qwerty and has built-in GPS. When the 8310 is released that will change. YMMV.
    Last edited by takeshi; 08-16-2007 at 11:00 AM.

bubbatex no está en línea Stack level 1

probably also depends on what carrier you are using too, IMO. I mean the Curve can be the best, kick-a$$ BB ever, but if I am on Sprint, oh well (at least for another 8-12 months).

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I may not count. The 8800 is my 1st and only bb so far. But I like the curve a lot.

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

agreed. the pearl is my first BB and I love it. But you'll never get a straight answer to this question, since everyone has their own opinion.
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

rrrebo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240466CA

The Curve is my first, and it's amazing. Not perfect, but better than any phone I've ever had. I love the form factor, but I would really like Wi-Fi, streaming video support, Flash, and a better camera. BlackBerries are constantly evolving. I'll be able to get one like that soon, I'm sure.

In a nutshell, I prefer QWERTY and camera, don't care about GPS, so the Curve is MY "best" BlackBerry.

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

I'm comfortable with my pearl but to each their own! but the way companies make changes every 3 to 6 months. i'm pretty sure RIM will put out another device soon, which will be better than the last! or at least updated!

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I have an 8700c, which is a couple models back, but I love it. The newer bbs have multimedia functions that I really don't need.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I never wanted a BB until the Pearl, because of the bulkiness of the previous models. I like the sleekness of the 8800s and 8300s, but the Pearl's size can't be beat. It does everything the others can do, and has a compact size. Thats just me.

"Which BB is best" is a really subjective question. One of the things that makes them great is that there is now a model that will suit just about any user's needs. Size a primary concern? Gotcha covered. QWERTY? Got a couple. GPS? Ditto. Camera? Yep. Media? Yep.

Now that they have moved into the consumer market, they have a learning curve (ha, another pun, I love it) but I think they'll ramp that up very quickly. It will be interesting to see what kind of devices they begin to roll out over the next couple of years.

In the meantime, I'm content with my Pearl. Until P2 is released in a couple of months. Then we'll see.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Which BB is best, and why? EASY!! When you buy a new BlackBerry, for the first 48 hours it is easily the best. After the initial 48 hours, everyone else's is the best, and yours sux. BlackBerry 101!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta
    Yeah, I guess that's up to you what BEST is. Is it the most features and whistles or durability? It's all up to you. The best in durability I have used is the 7520. Best as far as features, the Curve. But we have wifi models also so it's up to you what features you think you will utilize best.
    I can say the same thing with the previous models I have owned.

My 7730's were durable except the signal, battery life and screen lighting were horrible.

The most durable device I have owned is the 7100t. I owned 3 but only used 2 (one was sent back before I got the chance to use it). These things were dropped, etc and my 3rd one still works today. This one has a scratch on the screen.

I had 2 7105t's and they were slightly less durable. They took the same punishment as the 7100t but the USB charging port and trackwheel broke. The screen was also very durable. Neither were scratched.

I have had 2 Pearls already and the first one was durable but it shut down twice. The screen was slightly scratched. This 2nd Pearl has also shut down twice, and has several scratches on the screen including a huge one across the screen.

With all of that said, I really wonder which way I should go.

1) I like the look of both the redesigned Red Pearl T-Mobile is getting.
    2) Yet I want the Komet (Pearl 2).
    3) However, I really don't use media that much so I don't know what to do. I hope a set of Pearls come out with and without media so we can choose what we want but not give up portability.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 08-16-2007 at 06:50 PM.

pearl-8100 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245ac9c6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think the best for me would have to be a pearl because its small and has a media player

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast