Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Since I have gotten my blackberry curve back in Feb, My wife has been talking ... General Blackberry forum

slscarbo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448acbb

Which blackberry for my wife

Advertisement

Since I have gotten my blackberry curve back in Feb, My wife has been talking about her wanting one. I think that she has finally decided that she does want one when her alltel contract expires. I am going to switch her to att, but my question is which blackberry to get her? The contract expires in September so I know the Bold will be out then, but she wouldn't take full advantage of all its features.

I guess my other(more selfish) option, it to buy the bold on her new contract and then switch the sim cards and give her my curve and me take the bold.

Please everyone give me your opinions on what you think the best thing for her might be, right now she doesn't do anything with her phone but talk but she wants to do more.

Stacey

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think you have to decide whether she's a sure-type (Pearl), full keyboard (Curve/Bold) type person and go with that. They're all great phones but I'd go with the keyboard as a major decider if I were trying to decide for my wife. Also, I think you can guess whether you can get away with the Bold-switch idea with her. It's a good plan if she'll let you get away with it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I love my 8830, but there is no camera, but great if you want to travel overseas.

apmartin no está en línea Device Pro
    I would suggest the Blackberry Pearl. This device is more "cell-phone like" than the other models. This should be a good "starter" device to give your wife the feel of a Blackberry.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    well until recently I would have said the pearl. But I was converted to a curve user, and I must say the device packs a punch!

However being the sneaky crackberry user that I am...I would totally buy the bold and then just switch the phones on the plans so that you have the bold and she has the curve!!
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pear; great handbag phone, she'll love you for that

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    My Girlfriend has the pearl and she never touchs my curve or my 7230. She says they are to "Manly" .. Eh whatever.. stay off my goods. woman

Go with the Pearl.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    If she's that type of girl that likes everything pink and junk then I would say get her a pearl in pink that is. If she's a bb connoisseur then i would suggest for her the curve then but if she's into holding a brick then i would suggest the 8800 . But I would go for a pearl for a girl. I got my g/f the pearl and let's just say she's pretty happy with it.

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95
    if she isn't planning on being a crackberry right now, i would just get her a pearl...or if you can wait til the Bold comes out and do the bait and switch on her...lol...i'm all about getting the latest and greatest for myself first, the others can have my old devices if they are deemed worthy...hehehe...

slscarbo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448acbb
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks for the input. I thought about the pearl because of it being more phone like but I am unfamilar with the suretype keyboard, how is that to use? I guess I might have to take her into the store to see what she likes best, I also(being the gadget loving freak that I am) will have to see if she will take mu phone and let me have the new Bold depend on cost
    Stacey

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95
    suretype is easy schmeasy...lol...sometimes i wonder if i would be able to convert to a curve after using suretype for so long...i'm going to try...

Mobiman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2071348F

Clam

maybe if she like clam phones, she can wait for the BB Kickstart

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    I got the 8330 for me and gave my wife my old 8703e and she loves it. I will say it is the best phone that she has used other then my 8330 that works with her hearing aids.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Pearl, it will do everything a Curve will, except as JBlackfish pointed out, it doesnt have a full keyboard. I tried to get my wife to get a Curve but she opted for the 8100 and really likes it, fits her hands better.

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Suretype works very well especially when driving with one hand on the wheel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast