Ok I have a 8100 and have had it for a year now and I ... General Blackberry forum

ae3_2010 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2424bb90

Which BB should I get now?

Advertisement

Ok I have a 8100 and have had it for a year now and I am starting to get bored. I think I want to upgrade but I am not sure which BB to get now. I live in the US and I am on TMO. I want real GPS and a bigger screen. I want a camera. So what do you think?

MC

AssassinCreed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246D499B
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i also have the 8100 and I'm thinkin of upgradin to the curve has everthing yoir askin for come on make the switch wit me lolz

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Curve of course, I would say BOLD, but no one knows when T-Mobile will get it.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.52 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

webcash no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2523669d
    Problem may be if he goes down the curve route this week and the bold comes out next week will he be gutted.Depends how important that is to you,I appreciate you can wait forever for the latest and greatest but still,LOL

Peter
    Home of the Berrygirls
    News chat and Berrygirls Galore

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    the T-Mo curve doesn't have GPS built in just so you know you need a GPS puck/device that will sync via BT to your 8320 then you'd have GPS on your BB...otherwise the 8320 is a stellar phone and the wi-fi beats the GPS any day especially since you can use GoogleMaps to find your location if you really need to...hope this helps

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm personally waiting for the BB touch screen .. When it comes out I will upgrade my pearl then. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE

I would have to go with the BOLD

pipewerkz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FA9856
    Upgrade? I'd just wait for the Bold if I were you (not interested in the kickstart). The Curve is pretty much the Pearl with a full qwerty keyboard. However you can get the video cam with OS 4.5 on the Curve.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Bold!

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Tmo curve doesn't have video? If that's the case that sucks. All curves should have been made the same imo (except the diffenrences in networks of course)~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Motorola i670. Psyche, if I were u I would get the curve. Used that is. Go to craigslist and search in your area. Trust me you'd find one for 100 bucks. No contracts no nonothing instead of wasting your upgrade on a brand new curve. Save it for the next bb that you'd like to have on TMO. I got my curve on craigslist about 8mos ago for 150 so I'm def sure you'd find one a lot cheaper. Good luck with your decision.

ae3_2010 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2424bb90
    So the curve does not have GPS? I thought it did. Is it like the EGPS on the pearl good to 1500 feet? I have a friend who uses telnav with it. Thanks for all of your advice.

MC

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

The 8300 curve doesn't but the 8310 does have gps. I use AmazeGPS app. It's free; voice activated; accurate. I love it

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Wait for the bold! I am personally waiting for the thunder or storm! What ever the name might be, touchscreem is defenetly going to be part of my next device! If not I might wait for iphone cdma! I know I will get flamed, but the next iphone revision will be better then this and if with cdma, I will defenetly get it, sorry as good as berry is, it lacks features that iphone offers and offers amazing features that I don't use! So iphone will be my next purchase!

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I'd go with the BOLD too. It looks like a flipping sweet phone. But hey you could either wait or just get the Curve now and sell it later when the Bold gets released. There is awlways someone out there wanting a used blackberry.