Ive searched like crazy and i cant find where is the instructions on how to ... General Blackberry forum

ToY9CiTo no está en línea Stack level 2

WHere is the Thread to Run Telstra OS with Tmo Radio..?

Advertisement

Ive searched like crazy and i cant find where is the instructions on how to downgrade my Radio back to Tmobile yet keep all the Cool Testra Loud Ringtones...Because Telstra Is Running my battery to the Ground in 6 hours or hardly any use.....i do hear that the ZEN theme is alot better in other OS...i guess i wanna stick with the LOud ringtones for now over having my icons with no name on the HOmescreen...I like LOUD... unless there is a better OS out there with Loud tones as telstra and Better ZEN theme with no text on homescreen icons..

ToY9CiTo no está en línea Stack level 2

WHere is the Thread to Run Telstra OS with Tmo Radio..?

Ive searched like crazy and i cant find where is the instructions on how to downgrade my Radio back to Tmobile yet keep all the Cool Testra Loud Ringtones...Because Telstra Is Running my battery to the Ground in 6 hours or hardly any use.....i do hear that the ZEN theme is alot better in other OS...i guess i wanna stick with the LOud ringtones for now over having my icons with no name on the HOmescreen...I like LOUD... unless there is a better OS out there with Loud tones as telstra and Better ZEN theme with no text on homescreen icons..

Please Email me this link to B5Rene@gmail.com THanks

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: WHere is the Thread to Run Telstra OS with Tmo Radio..?

I am not sure that I am familar with this. Anyone else?

There is no need to post the same question in different forums as we use the new post feature to look at recent questions.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr