Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I downloaded a family guy episode on my media card, where do I go on ... General Blackberry forum

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

where is my video?

Advertisement

I downloaded a family guy episode on my media card, where do I go on my BB to watch it? I can't find it any where? Thanks

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: where is my video?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~make sure its at least mp4. Check media,video,view all

PIN/ID
    ask

Thanks I tried that, no luck. I got it at that site where its supposed to be converted and ready to go on ur BB, videos4blackberry.info. But I can't find it (wap.pinstack.com)~

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

what folder did you place it in your card? Make sure you look in all the folders in case you dragged it to another one by mistake. I use that site everyday and it works like a charm! Especially the latest ones of UFC, jackass 2.5, and of course the smokin hot ladies vid too
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

oc12522 no está en línea Stack level 2

yea thats wat was happening to me before to u have to make sure the vedio is an mp4 vedio other wise it wont really work. lucky me i found a friend to give me this program there that allows me to change any vedio to mp4

PIN/ID
    ask

Thanks for the help I'm doing somthing wrong I opened the roxio media manger and I try to drag the videos right to the media card right? It ask me if I want to convert I click yes(maybe I shouldn't do that since they are from videos 4 blackberrys)? They are supposed to be ready to go straight on ur phone. Anyways I drug them to my media card then I look on my BB and they aren't there. Please what steps am I missing or what am I doing wrong? I've been trying to figure it out for 2 hours! I'm going insane thanks so much,lesa~

PIN/ID
    ask

Quick question, are the videos on videos4mybb the mp4 format? I still can't figure out how to work it. If I'm supposed to drop them in the video file in roxio where's that folder? At the bottom? And when it ask if I want to convert it 4 my bb do I say no? I've been saying yes but on that website it says u don't need to that they r ready to go right on ur bb. I know that's a lot of questions I'm sorry I just want to know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks bunches, lesa

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

The videos are already in the format you need. There's no reason to convert the files again. Just drag and drop them into your media card in the videos folder. Then goto you media app on the BB and into the videos section.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

Ok, if it doesn't show up in the media player on your bb(happens to me sometimes too, it usually shows up after leaving the media player open to the right folder for a few minutes, only takes doing that once) then you can just navigate to it on the card on your bb. To do this go to the media player on your bb, press menu then "explore", select "media card", It may be listed on this screen if you missed the folder when you added it the first time, if not then select "blackberry", then select "videos", you should see it here. Just click on it and it will play. After doing that it should show up in the regular list in the media player.

Tucker

PIN/ID
    ask

Great thanks, where is this video folder exactly? I see audio and photos. I also see the f drive my media cards in, sorry I'm a nitwit *

Hmmm, it should be in with the photos folder. However, if you drop it in the media card you should still be able to see it, it doesn't really need to be in a folder.

Tucker

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

When you are looking for it, have you disconnected the BB from the PC?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

timferrie no está en línea Stack level 1

Should just go to your media and them scroll over to the video section and click "all videos".

Hmmm, if it's still connected to the pc it will give an error message saying that it must be unplugged when you try and open the media player on the bb.

Tucker

PIN/ID
    ask

Thanks soo much to all of you, everyone one who answered, just wanted you to know how much I apperciate all the help I finally figured it out! I'm such a dummy sometimes. I was trying to load it on the media card thru the slot on my pc! DUH! I finally left the media card in my BB and used the usb. The sprint guy at my store said you put it in the adapter and then put it in ur pc and drag to ur media card that way. But you guys mentioned usb and it dawned on me the sprint rep was wrong. Thanks to you guys I'm enjoying watching family guy and american dad! Boy it looks just like watching on t.v.! Thanks again, you guys are awesome! Lesa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast