I will never understand why the service for Nextel/Sprint will always continue to have the ... General Blackberry forum

Superiorcnt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4017F950

When will Nextel..................? get good service

Advertisement

I will never understand why the service for Nextel/Sprint will always continue to have the same sdskdjflsdkfjskdfjkdjfdsjkfjdkcnkxzckczkjksdljkdJJ JJJJjkj

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: When will Nextel..................? get good service

My guess is never. Seems like Sprint is trying to phase out their Nextel side. Iden is an older technology and expensive to keep running. Maybe you should give another provider a try.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

my fiance has the same problem i told her to switch to sprint where im it its better then tmobile who i left and the feathers are cheaper then at&t oh and cant forget there EVDO there csr's could be better but you cant always win

No_PaRoLe no está en línea Stack level 1

The problem that I have with dealing with another provider is the usage. i use 4000+ minutes a month and much of it is long distance calls to many different people. I cant find another unlimitted plan for $99.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Definitely depends on where you live. Nextel is one of the only providers in my area that work well. iDEN will be around a long time, just not in the US, where our demands surpass that of iDEN capabilities. Get a Hybrid phone if you want good better service on your phone, if you need better service on a BB get a cdma BB.