I have searched some threads to find an answer and did not find one yet, ... General Blackberry forum

ZOR
    ZOR no está en línea Stack level 1

Question When is the 2007 Exchange BIS fix coming?

Advertisement

I have searched some threads to find an answer and did not find one yet, so i am asking myself. If it was answered please send me link or answer to this. My company recently changed their server to 2007 Exchange and now i can not get my emails due to BB not haing a fix for this yet (what i was told). I have been a BB user for over 2yrs and now i am faced to leave and get a smart phnoe/PDA. Any word on this?
    It's not a configuratiion problem, we tried them all and i spoke with BB help on the phone last month and that is when they said they do not have the fix yet.

Crewdawg257 no está en línea BES Pro

Re: When is the 2007 Exchange BIS fix coming?

Are you using the WebMail setup, POP, or IMAP?
    --
    I suspect that Microsoft Access is nothing but Microsoft Excel with a VBScript wrapper.
    - Unknown

sfingold no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I am not sure if this helps. But I use intermedia Exchange 2007 with BES. My only guess is ask them what copy of BES they are using beacuse I have no problems at all.

Crewdawg257 no está en línea BES Pro

I thought he asked about BIS....

What carrier is your phone with and what version of BIS is it.
    --
    I suspect that Microsoft Access is nothing but Microsoft Excel with a VBScript wrapper.
    - Unknown

ZOR

Set up through OWA only. my company will not do any email forwarding or BES, BIS. They use windows mobile devices. I had my Blackberry before joining the company and will have to get rid of it since i can no longer get my work emails. My phone is through Verizon wireless.

ccjjr59 no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm having the same issue. The server was just upgraded to exchange 2007 and it seemed to work for a day or so and now it doesn't. I tried every combination of user names, mailboxes, putting the /exchange part down in the mailbox field, etc with no luck.

I saw that Blackberry has a KB article saying they don't support 2007 yet... this is bad news!

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2021524686

Anyone find a work around yet? My company will not forward e-mail and they do not have a blackberry BES server.

ccjjr59 no está en línea Stack level 2

I bet Microsoft loves this...changing up the Exchange 2007 OWA login procedure leaving only Microsoft devices able to connect until RIM figures out how to make BIS connect.

I just got off the phone with RIM and they said they are still working on a way around this issue. Their only suggestions were to try to get IT to setup a forwarding rule or enable POP or IMAP.

If anyone figures it out, please let me know.

diabloboi87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31cdb8ca

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you have a fixed desktop at your office I would suggest installing the redirector thin client avalible through your provider. It does nearly real time push (with in seconds).

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Quote Originally Posted by diabloboi87
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you have a fixed desktop at your office I would suggest installing the redirector thin client avalible through your provider. It does nearly real time push (with in seconds).
    I would give that a try. I would be a temporary fix for your situation. The only issue is that you have to be logged in at all times. I would lock my workstation if I had to do this.

avicenne13 no está en línea Stack level 1

I became a member just because of this link

blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB02 858&sliceId=SAL_Public&dialogID=37504389&stateId=0 %200%2037502516

just add www to the link... I suppose my level is not sufficient to post a link..

It seems that there is support for Exchange 2007? Can anyone confirm? If it works I'll be running for a 8820 first thing in the morning.

ZOR

Still no fix yet!