Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

mostly beacuse i wanted a pda with a keyboard. nextel has 7520,7100i and i930 i ... General Blackberry forum

bigmatt no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: whats your reason?

Advertisement

mostly beacuse i wanted a pda with a keyboard. nextel has 7520,7100i and i930 i have had all 3. i930 is better but i like my bb now alot.

v_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204CFD57

Well seeing that i had many other cellphones & i luv 2 communicate w/others. I wanted 2 try my hand @ BB. I luv a challenge.
    7105T(Pin:23D37D06) *8700G(Pin:23D53CE9) & *8100/PEARL(Pin:204CFD57) *Currently In Use...

May God Continue To Bless You, & Have A Nice Day!

delise no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312F6678

I need email access pretty much 24/7 for work, and many of my clients (hotels) have security concerns for guest and proprietary information with camera phones...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I got my BB7100i because I had an i930 Nextel, sold it for $500 or so, and used that money to buy an i870 and my BB! My i870 thought it was gonna be in charge, please, I dont even have a single ringtone on that thing!

bambam26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    203b8ff1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I need personal assistant, this is much cheaper

naviwilliams no está en línea Stack level 4

Just because am a gadget freak...

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a

I am (and was) looking for a convergent device. This machine is the nearest I've found to date.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

infernox no está en línea Stack level 3

Needed something so that I don't have to lug m laptop everywhere with me to just read my company emails... Attachments is another matter. My life has now changed.

atwageman no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40107E8F

Becuase I need to stay ahead of my competition. Plus I'm a gadget freak.

Bellidansa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

My first reason, initially, I worked with the Deaf community, it was cute walking through the campus of Gallaudet to see everyone thumbin', which spilled into my interp work, which has graduated to yackin' to everyone..and pin to pin...that opened a whole new beast....

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

LOL Belli. I had majored in (before I changed my mind again LOL) Deaf Education, and ASL Interpreting/Transliterating. I started learning sign language when I was 12 and took courses on it starting in my last year of high school (1996-1997) and from 1999-2004.

BBadBoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4010DD80

Invisiblesir, my reasons were pretty much the same as yours. I wanted a "cell phone on steroids". I also did not have a landline phone when I got it and had not had one for three or four years. I have since gotten one for when I work from home, but it is strictly for work. My BB remains my primary communications device.

HuwSy no está en línea Stack level 3

I just wanted a new gadget, Id tried a windows mobile device and it just seamed a little off (too slow and unstable, but far worse they looked dated already even on WM5). Iv already a palm for sat nav and multimedia but knew it wouldnt be nice as a phone (all that horid security lock screen and windows 3.1 looking applications which are functional but bland) That left BB, the hardest choice then was bigger than pocket full of keys sized 8700 range or smaller and slower 7100 range, damb them not having any 7130 over here yet.
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?

miamiboyz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30FA223E

I have no reason. Just wanted to be different. So I bought the 7100i from Nextel. My first blackberry. Can't put it down.

Mt2be no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2042C8A6

I monitor 4 different accounts for personal and social reasons (work for a charity) and couldn't be bothered with rushing to a PC and logging on to various web accounts. This way I get to delete the junk and know when I should log on and respond. Can also save drafts, then send from the mail accounts later if I want. But I do find it a bit chunky and when I want to go out and free myself from all the emails, I can't carry a smaller phone unless I swap SIMS. I've been looking into copying/cloning my own SIM card, any suggestions?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast