Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55

Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 Treo Pro. Thanks!... General Blackberry forum

  1. #31
    toomuchgame441's Avatar
    toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Posts
    210

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Treo Pro.
    Thanks!

  2. #32
    IHateMyTreo's Avatar
    IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    246
    NOT a Treo. Ever again. Unless you want crashes, lock-ups, resets and phone freezes.

    Tin can and string.

  3. #33
    eazid's Avatar
    eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by Erievon View Post
    I'd probably be using an E71. I was quite a Nokia fan until my eyes were opened by the BB world.
    I like the e71 a lot.
    "Who Dares Wins"

  4. #34
    toomuchgame441's Avatar
    toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Posts
    210
    Yea I just looked up that phone at infosync and its pretty nice. If I was interested in getting a smartphone other than a BB then that would be it.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  5. #35
    cestlavie77's Avatar
    cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateMyTreo View Post
    NOT a Treo. Ever again. Unless you want crashes, lock-ups, resets and phone freezes.

    Tin can and string.
    We could all park our cars and suvs in a neat little row... strings hanging EVERYWHERE going from one to the other!! haha

    The Flintstones should've thought of that one!!

  6. #36
    jblackfish's Avatar
    jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,116
    I'd use two oatmeal boxes with a string tied between them.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

  7. #37
    cestlavie77's Avatar
    cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I'd use two oatmeal boxes with a string tied between them.
    I think cans would work better. You might have some reception issues with your service provider. LOL

  8. #38
    jblackfish's Avatar
    jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,116
    Quote Originally Posted by cestlavie77 View Post
    I think cans would work better. You might have some reception issues with your service provider. LOL
    I disagree. I think the better flexibility of the cardboard would improve both fidelity and reception, although it might have overall less distance capability than the metal.

    Also, reception probably wouldn't be THAT much worse than the reception I experienced with T-Mobile for the year that I was with them in here Arkansas - jk T-Mo. (If I could only figure a way to add w-fi to the oatmeal box phone, I could live with it.)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

  9. #39
    cestlavie77's Avatar
    cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I disagree. I think the better flexibility of the cardboard would improve both fidelity and reception, although it might have overall less distance capability than the metal.

    Also, reception probably wouldn't be THAT much worse than the reception I experienced with T-Mobile for the year that I was with them in here Arkansas - jk T-Mo. (If I could only figure a way to add w-fi to the oatmeal box phone, I could live with it.)
    LMAO We should go try it out!

  10. #40
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    HTC Touch Pro
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

  11. #41
    impalass96's Avatar
    impalass96 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15
    G1 or iPhone 2 Gen.

  12. #42
    zyiro's Avatar
    zyiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    Posts
    67
    maybe a nokia N97

  13. #43
    brianjr1988's Avatar
    brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Posts
    832
    um no phone lol nah if i didnt have a bb i dont know what phone i would have proly would look and see what is the hit right now besides the bb and go with watever phone that is

  14. #44
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420
    Quote Originally Posted by toomuchgame441 View Post
    Thanks!
    You're welcome. I may pick up the Pro or the new Palm Pre when it comes to GSM.


  15. #45
    anandsihra's Avatar
    anandsihra no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    20922A41
    Posts
    61
    A brick. Because thats what any other phone is compared to a Blackberry.

    Actually, I'm thinking something along the lines of a G1 or a HTC Touch Pro. Ive had an iPhone, not my cup of tea.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •