Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'd probably get a Nokia E71 or some Sony Ericsson phone... Or maybe I'd dust ... General Blackberry forum

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

I'd probably get a Nokia E71 or some Sony Ericsson phone... Or maybe I'd dust off my old Xda Exec...
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sirthinks View Post
    phone? What phone? I would be using smoke signals!!
    lmao!!!!

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, my phones are simply for pleasure... no business use whatsoever... I got a BB Bold simply because I wanted one and I ALWAYS get what I want... HAHA

Now, I'm probably going to get shot-down for this, but if all the BB's simply disappeared from the face of the planet I'd have to say that I'd go back to LG. I love the quality of the LG phones... they seem to handle whatever I can dish out, whether it's dropping them constantly, losing them in the couch, or the best one yet... I rolled my car down into a ravigne during a blizzard mid November '07 and all the windows blew out, the phone flew out somewhere and wasn't found until April '08 when I went back after the spring thaw... I found the phone lying open, face-up, on a pile of dirt. It had been like that all winter through the snow, rain, and thaw. I brought it home, charged it up, and it works like a charm to this day!!

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Quote Originally Posted by cestlavie77 View Post
    Well, my phones are simply for pleasure... no business use whatsoever... I got a BB Bold simply because I wanted one and I ALWAYS get what I want... HAHA

Now, I'm probably going to get shot-down for this, but if all the BB's simply disappeared from the face of the planet I'd have to say that I'd go back to LG. I love the quality of the LG phones... they seem to handle whatever I can dish out, whether it's dropping them constantly, losing them in the couch, or the best one yet... I rolled my car down into a ravigne during a blizzard mid November '07 and all the windows blew out, the phone flew out somewhere and wasn't found until April '08 when I went back after the spring thaw... I found the phone lying open, face-up, on a pile of dirt. It had been like that all winter through the snow, rain, and thaw. I brought it home, charged it up, and it works like a charm to this day!!
    Wow that's pretty amazing! LoL.

Smokem no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I would have to say that I would either be using an iPhone or a razr 2. I used to really like Motorola before I discovered BB. And if I hadn't gotten a BB I would be an absolute sucker for the iPhone.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I would probably go with Palm and then maybe the Iphone just for fun.

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    I will either be carving my messages in stones or using paper cups with strings attached to it.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm not sure what I would go to. I'm sure I would probably go back to Palm before I ever went back to windows mobile. One thing be known......I would have to have a smartphone or PDA to play with.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by toomuchgame441 View Post
    I think I would go I would go with a palm too. They have a really nice new one out too, forgot what its called, its all black and looks like a centro on steroids
    Treo Pro.

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    wow, thats a good question, wha would i be using??? dare i say, maybe a Windows mobile phone, or "gulp" the Iphone...lol

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    prolly an instinct or an htc. If not then the old can and a string will do just fine. Or better yet, pigeons.

Joe4pal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Either a G1 or a Windows Mobile device.

Zombie run on the G1 can be quite fun.

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3
    I'd go with the G1 too... My boyfriend and my little sister both have one and its pretty nice. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

zyiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    i think i would either go with a new palm pro or a blackjack.... i dont think i could ever get used to any other form factor.

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    W/o my Berry I would still run my old Nokia 6210.

Peter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast