Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by StephenGuy Which would be 9pm to 5am pacific, which would mean I ... General Blackberry forum

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGuy View Post
    Which would be 9pm to 5am pacific, which would mean I should be right in the middle of it now... But I just sent and received 2 e-mails from one personal address to the other?

Hmm. Maybe its tomorrow night instead of right now?
    Its on and off. There are two outages scheduled for this weekend as well not just todays.

StephenGuy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30636d59
    Ahh gotcha, that makes more sense.

So have they announced when we will be seeing the final product?
    -Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah well I won't be sleeping lol cause I'm on here.so is this for company servers or for everyone? And what am I going to notice

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    looks like it is up in EDT. Hopefully finished.

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3
    So now what?? We're supposed to be able to view email in full HTML, no?? Also, we're supposed to be able to add ANY ISP's, or web-based email, to our Blackberry clients, correct? Those are the two most important features for me. For example, the ability to add my @live hotmail account.

I read an article that said that T-Mobile had already followed suit with upgrading theirs to v2.5! They split it up over a 2-day period and into 4-hr blocks on 6/27, and today, 6/28.

I'm with AT&T, and is it true, that all carriers need to upgrade to v2.5 as well for all of this to work?? And does anybody have a date as to when AT&T might get around to doing this, or are they too busy trying to figure out how late they can get away with releasing the Bold?? lol...
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

aingaran no está en línea Stack level 2
    The upgrade was completed last night and the activation takes place tonight. All providers are being upgraded in the Americas.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ sleeping most likely. As long as it is up when I get up I'm good

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm currently still overseas in Europe, so I'm roaming. I have the BB Unl. Int'l plan, and I mostly roam on Vodafone manually, as the other two options only give me GPRS.

Since I'm an AT&T customer, will I get the benefits of BIS over here as well, or would Vodafone have to do the upgrade as well? What about Europe anyway? They must be getting the upgrade as well I would imagine!??

Luckily, I'll be back in L.A. on Tuesday!
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    play Live! and try not to go crazy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123