Seeing as my wife loves slider phones, I say RIM should dump the whole idea ... General Blackberry forum

typeoholic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23eb5198

Thumbs up What RIM *SHOULD* make...

Advertisement

Seeing as my wife loves slider phones, I say RIM should dump the whole idea of the flip phone (they're so 1980s!), and come up with an awesome slider phone. Chicks dig the sliding motion!

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Let the puns ensue... lol. But really, a slider would be a better idea than a flip phone. I prefer the bar style over both but between those two slider wins.
    "Who Dares Wins"

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    they should come up with a bunch of innovative designs.....i miss having a slider. but the flip is a start. now they just need something that will bring more people in to the bb world

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Give them time guys.....It wasn't until a few years ago they even began to give average "consumers" a device which they could use and not feel to business like

Now they have the kickstart, and Thunder/Storm as the newest "consumer" devices coming.....Its just a matter of time

typeoholic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23eb5198
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktouch007 View Post
    they should come up with a bunch of innovative designs.....i miss having a slider. but the flip is a start. now they just need something that will bring more people in to the bb world

The Pearl was enough to bring me over....besides the fact of being screwed incessantly by both Cingular & Verizon. I fell in love w/ the BB when I was at the Tmobile store signing up my account. No regrets whatsoever with Tmobile OR BBs..although the wife says she misses her Catalyst, since I sweet-talked her into getting a Pearl as well. Haha!

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    Give them time guys.....It wasn't until a few years ago they even began to give average "consumers" a device which they could use and not feel to business like

Now they have the kickstart, and Thunder/Storm as the newest "consumer" devices coming.....Its just a matter of time
    that is true. see how fast i forgot that they just became normal consumer oriented. it was just big business before

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    I'm still up in the air over a flip phone, I've had too many problems with sliders in the past.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    They need a Curve with a touch screen and the keypad. Something like the specs for the new Javeline but for us Sim card users! That would be the perfect Berry! (Well to me anyway!)
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Quote Originally Posted by eazid View Post
    I prefer the bar style over both but between those two slider wins.
    Agreed!

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Love the idea of the thunder but not sure how easy its going to type on. I just love the curves keypad.