Im just curious to see what plans people have and why you went with it. ... General Blackberry forum

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Question What plan?What service?Why?

Advertisement

Im just curious to see what plans people have and why you went with it. For example I have t-mobile with the unlimited message plan because i do like 1500 messages a month and only 600 min plan cause i got my faves and i only really talk to like 4 people on regular basis. i went with t-mobile because they had the 8320 i felt like i wanted the wifi over gps plus there cheaper oh yea i also pay the 20 bucks a month for the bb service my bill usually only runs me about 80 bucks or so.

wwl1989 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: What plan?What service?Why?

i go with ATT i like the pearl and i didnt feel like transferring i considered tmobile but i got a couple of friends that have them and they dont get service in maine (when they do it comes in like crap) att is cheap enough for me only $90 a month for unlimited texting and data plus my minute plan (although i do need to get that upped)

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK

I am with Sprint. I have 1350mins a month, unlimited blackberry, and unlimited text. I have been with sprint forever plus I have company discounts. I wont go anywhere else.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I mainly use my work phone for voice so we have our family plan with real low minutes for my wife and we both have 250 texts a month and we both have unlimited data. I have vz nav and have tethering. Our bill is about $210 - $220 a month. Which sucks. But it just proves my love. LOL

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have Alltel with the 500 anytime minutes plus My Circle. Blackberry plan with unlmtd internet, email, and text messaging. Tethering plan, nights at 7, and telenav brings my monthly bill to $115 month. Love the service!!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

tmo b/c its the cheapest for BES plan and free tethering is always nice but min plans always change on a minutes notice so cant say tmo is better in that factor

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

I went with T-Mobile because they have a great flex-pay (no contract) plans and the least expensive BB data plan ($20/month). You can basically get any plan they offer (I think) by flex pay instead of contract. I like the freedom of no contract - the phones may cost more but it means you can use unlocked phones, foreign SIM's for travel, switch phones at will, and even change a provider if things don't go to suit you. I also have a T-Mobile to-go (pre-pay) plan that I use as a spare phone when needed.

The only down side of T-Mobile for me is where I live and the coverage there. I can only get GPRS service here in Little Rock so you might check coverage on the T-Mo web site in your area. The T-Mobile users on Pinstack are a good source of information on that too.

Hope that helps.

UPdate: forgot to mention T-Mobile's outstanding customer service!

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963

AT&T because it has the best service in Southern California. My line is part of my dad's buisness's plan. - have unlimited everything(I'm not sure about voice) and it cvomes to about 40 w/o voice. I think I have my own rate plan, so with my 700 min voice plan, its about 90.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I am thinking of adding the $20 Unlimited BIS back onto my plan but I don't feel like swapping the sim card so I am going to wait until I get a prepaid sim for my other phone and then put the BIS back on.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5

I have a family plan... me and my sister.. 2 blackberry's. only mine has BB data on. Have unlimited txt for families. we really dont use our min more so changed to 700 a month. my bill usually is around 105-110.
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Went with TMO cause they have just as good a service here in SoCal as AT&T, yet much cheaper. I get 1500 anytime mins, unlimited nights & wknds, unlimited SMS, unlimited data....all for 90 bucks.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

sheik28 no está en línea Stack level 1

AT&T.With my premier discount I pay about $90 a month for blackberry unlimited, 1500 text messages, and 900 minutes of voice. I also have unlimited nights and weekends, and rollover.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

AT&T because they have the best reception in my area. T-Mo isn't available here, the rest are CDMA carriers, so you have to wait until the phones are at least 2-3 years old before they get around to issuing a CDMA version of it.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    Went with TMO cause they have just as good a service here in SoCal as AT&T, yet much cheaper. I get 1500 anytime mins, unlimited nights & wknds, unlimited SMS, unlimited data....all for 90 bucks.
    same here...