Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need some quick help picking out a new blackberry. I know I want one ... General Blackberry forum

jakesmobile no está en línea Stack level 2

what one!!??

Advertisement

I need some quick help picking out a new blackberry. I know I want one even when I'm gone so before ATT cuts my job I need to get one at employee price(so price doesn't matter) what blackberry would you choose from these 3?Pearl 8110Curve 8310Or a 8820A camera would be cool but isn't a must so I'm thinkn the 8820 Or if you have another phone recomendation let me know asap

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Curve full Querty keyboard would be my choice

Quote Originally Posted by CMangum View Post
    Curve full Querty keyboard would be my choice
    That's my big thing y I'm might go with another curve but the 8820 also has the full key board

pearl-8100 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245ac9c6
    ~via BB 8120(wap.pinstack.com)~if you want somethin that has full qwerty then get the curve because then you can get the best of both worlds.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via TMobile 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Depends on if you want portability or a full keyboard. I chose the Pearl series because I depend on portability. I do like the 88xx because of no camera because I have a 5 MP digital camera. Pearl works for me but I'm waiting for the ultra portable KickStart.

joshua.sean no está en línea Stack level 2
    the curve is a good phone..
    &
    the pearl is great...

i find myself typing faster and easier with the pearl instead of the curve.... thats just me though

but it seems liek for your the curve would be a good choice.
    joshua|sean

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3
    definantly the CURVE... for sure Camera, GPS great phone

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jakesmobile View Post
    I need some quick help picking out a new blackberry. I know I want one even when I'm gone so before ATT cuts my job I need to get one at employee price(so price doesn't matter) what blackberry would you choose from these 3?Pearl 8110Curve 8310Or a 8820A camera would be cool but isn't a must so I'm thinkn the 8820 Or if you have another phone recomendation let me know asap
    I have them all, and as a happy AT&T customer, I find the 8310 the best choice for me. This is a very individual choice, the reason I prefer the 8310 is it's a very nice size. Larger than a Pearl so you get the big screen, it's still thin and light, and the rubber that surrounds the body has saved me from dropping it many times.

You get all the features including the camera which I was certain I would never use, until I got it and found out how good the pictures are that it takes and how convenient it is to send those pictures to my family via email. The more I use it the better I like it. And that's saying a lot since I love BlackBerrys in general, but find this simply outstanding amongst all the newest models.

I find the keyboard really fast and comfortable as the keys are separated unlike my 8820 where by being side by side it's just a bit difficult to type with. Then there are the ergonomics and comfort of holding it for a period of time. The back as you know is convex, and that slight outward curve makes it fit very niceley in the palm of your hand. The flat back and front of the 8820, along with the flat sides, is just not as comfortable, there is quite a difference. I have the 8820 as I go into NASA and some other secure classified areas, so I cannot have a phone with a camera, and I'm not about to go anywhere without a BlackBerry so that's the story on the 8820.

At the end of the day only you know what is the most appealing to you. However from my perspective, and I use mine constantly for at least 14 hours per day, the Curve 8310 is simply a pure delight to use. After seven months with this model, and not a single problem, I highly endorse it.

Cheers!

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Go with the Curve!

Via: 8320

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i ended up going with the 8820 just because I'm board with the curve, but hey I almost went with the tilt also isn't the battery life way better on the 8820?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jakesmobile View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i ended up going with the 8820 just because I'm board with the curve, but hey I almost went with the tilt also isn't the battery life way better on the 8820?
    Battery life is about the same.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I used the tilt for some time, but it was very nice. not bad for a Windows Mobile device. I loved it and will probably get another one soonw hen i get a chance. but if the 9000 does everything for me, then why bother carrying two devices,. We all can't be like Archer6, LOL..He's very multi-tasking.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the tilt just seemed annoying for texting I don't know shoot maybe I will just get a land line...do they even exist anymore? Lol. Thanks for all the input ill let you know if I made the right choice or not

rammerjammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    wilsticu
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Curve via Curve.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I concur; get the Curve. It's got everything you need except it won't massage your back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast