Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I want to see RIM make a Blackberry Laptop, I bet it would Rock!... General Blackberry forum

chsguyi69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215B74E3

Advertisement

I want to see RIM make a Blackberry Laptop, I bet it would Rock!

MooseBerry no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by chsguyi69 View Post
    I want to see RIM make a Blackberry Laptop, I bet it would Rock!
    Do you really?
    My BB History: 7510>7520>7100>7100t>7130c>8700c>8100>8300>8310>81 30>8330>9530>9630

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    I would just be happy if they would release their devices with BUG FREE operating systems. It appears they have fallen into Microsoft's trap of releasing beta software on new devices, just to get them out the door.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

MooseBerry no está en línea Stack level 2
    I really think RIM started to slip when they introduced the Pearl 8130. The memory leak was so bad that everytime you looked at the status, your memory dropped again. I know users with all different skill levels, some didn't add anything to their Pearls, some loaded it up with sw, but everybody had the same problem-a memory leak that would make the device freeze. Verizon denied the problem existed (but they gave me like four of them), I didn't hear anything from RIM. Then my 8330 was better, but still would freeze up or reset now and then, and then the Storm is just rediculous.

I've been with RIM since the days of the 7510 for Nextel. I went through em all: 7510>7520>7100>7100t>7130c>8700c>8100>8300>8310>81 30>8330>9530-wow, that's a lot of berries...and I wouldn't have kept buying them if I didn't know how good and stable they can be.

Sorry for the rant...I needed to release after revisiting this thread!
    My BB History: 7510>7520>7100>7100t>7130c>8700c>8100>8300>8310>81 30>8330>9530>9630

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    RIM needs to give us flash support. That's the major thing I want right now. ~via smartphone~

oefares no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Well I guess my biggest gripes are the lack of customization.
    I would love to make Opera my default browser (maybe just give me firefox as a default to start)
    Yeah, and the media abilities kinda suck.......
    The vibe then ring - yeah...let us have both together
    I have the sudden urge to buy a Storm when sprint offers it, and then I will gripe and moan about every little thing I don't like, that's just my way.

ok, so I'm giving all of us a little grief....I think overall RIM is doing a good job, just be nice if they stopped focusing on the iPhone (if they want one go get it, otherwise it's all BB, so relax) and just do what they do best....make kick butt blackberries.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by metalroger View Post
    RIM needs to give us flash support. That's the major thing I want right now. ~via smartphone~
    Flash support would be a plus, but then why not just give us a fully functional pc to carry around? (think of all the probs with that...)

Flash is cool and fancy, I guess, it just doesn't do it for me. There are way more important things to fix, and make new.

When is my BB going to start making me my morning coffee???

j/k

pchukwura no está en línea Stack level 2
    I think more than anything, RIM needs a completely new UI for their devices. Although the new devices are pretty sleek, compared to iPhone, android, and the Palm Pre, it just will not appeal to as many users.

I would also like to see more stable OS's and less variations of their operating system... as a developer sometimes that gets annoying to find out something does not work quite the same in one OS version compared to another OS with supposedly minor changes (based on the version numbers). And i'm pretty sure it makes things a bit more complex and difficult on RIM's side to maintain so many different versions.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I want to see all those Software Developers at RIM get fired and hire fresh new ones so that they actually stop slacking and make reliable OS's [Dammit] . "You're fired"
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    i want to see all those software developers at rim get fired and hire fresh new ones so that they actually stop slacking and make reliable os's [dammit] . "you're fired"
    here here!!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I want to see all those Software Developers at RIM get fired and hire fresh new ones so that they actually stop slacking and make reliable OS's [Dammit] . "You're fired"

Ha, ha, ha !! I nominate you Raton. But you are right, so often people get complacent in their jobs and they need a swift kick in the keyster sometimes.

Fire and Hire motivated creative ones !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234