Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mostly for entertainment. Not for business cause I have none. Just texting, emailing, naughty stuff ... General Blackberry forum

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.

Advertisement

Mostly for entertainment. Not for business cause I have none. Just texting, emailing, naughty stuff, and surfing the net on the drive home.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

NeoLogic no está en línea Stack level 2
    I use mine as an IRC client when I'm away from my PC

A pillow to lul me to sleep at night.

Garmin works great on it!
    The day Micro$haft makes something that doesn't suck, is the day they make a vacuum.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    i use mine as a personal media player, while i slepp workout and in my car (no aux jack, i have the old cd-to-tape kit)

my girlffriend made me watch twilight with her recently, and im ashamed i actually kinda liked it, i used my bold to read the first book, then downloaded Beamreader and am reading the second book now...

trade pics with the gf...clean ones of course

my main purpose is for business, but not in the sense that most would think. i work for at&t and this is the most capable phone we have right now, i use it to show all the features available through at&t and blackberry. i originally got a blackberry so i could learn how to use it and be more confident in selling it. now the blackberry is my favorite device to sell.

i also use it as a flash drive for transferring files.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzdoss View Post
    Makes a great flashlight
    Ditto on the flashlight

monim361 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248fd367
    I am on the 2nd book too! I can't put it down, I started it this morning and am half way through it! What do u use to read? Where did u get it? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by offthahorseceo View Post
    i use mine as a personal media player, while i slepp workout and in my car (no aux jack, i have the old cd-to-tape kit)

my girlffriend made me watch twilight with her recently, and im ashamed i actually kinda liked it, i used my bold to read the first book, then downloaded Beamreader and am reading the second book now...

trade pics with the gf...clean ones of course

my main purpose is for business, but not in the sense that most would think. i work for at&t and this is the most capable phone we have right now, i use it to show all the features available through at&t and blackberry. i originally got a blackberry so i could learn how to use it and be more confident in selling it. now the blackberry is my favorite device to sell.

i also use it as a flash drive for transferring files.

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

Let There Be Light

Quote Originally Posted by fritzdoss View Post
    Makes a great flashlight
    Not the best flashlight, it is not as bright as other phones.

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Ditto on the flashlight
    I have used every cell phone I have ever owned as a flashlight

wyy183 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA616
    Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    Not the best flashlight, it is not as bright as other phones.

I have used every cell phone I have ever owned as a flashlight

Fire up Video Camera, and turn light on. It uses the "flash" for the camera in a constant ON mode. Makes a GREAT flashlight!!

schramalama1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A088F1
    Yeah, I use the flashlight whenever I'm on a mission to blind my enemy then I do my special round house back hand spring punch of death and they explode from the inside.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Quote Originally Posted by monim361 View Post
    I am on the 2nd book too! I can't put it down, I started it this morning and am half way through it! What do u use to read? Where did u get it? Thanks!
    At first I downloaded the pdf and emailed it to myself. That got old quick so I downloaded the Beamreader Pdf reader beta. As far as twhere the book came from, I'm not sire about the legality of the source so I won't post it here

curtisbusse2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3083EF48
    If I'm not Texting any one of my many friends I am emailing one of my family, friends, or co-workers. Then I will check my email to see if I sold someting on ebay. I might be checking my facebook and changing my status right after I check my myspace if not I'm twittering. Adding contacts I meet. Then entering my lunch date or next meeting. Checking to make sure I don't miss my wifes anny, or Bday, or valentines day. LoL they all 3 fall on feb 14th but still need to keep in the old BB calendar. Writing a memo to myeslf then completing my to-do list. Taking photos while I listen to my play list. Watch a video clip I took with my BB or downloaded from my pc . Use the calc to help son with math, getting directions using GPS. Read and edit ms word docs. Internet from where ever checking blackberry posts and check espn, nba, nfl, mlb, ebay, paypal, wap icons. That's about it. o ya maybe its the bubble game or the stop watch hhmm I can't figure it out It just might be the instant messengers that run 24/7 yahoo, msn, aim, google talk, BBM if I have no one to IM I will watch some mobile TV or tune in to my moodio I love to listen too with my bluetooth headset. I get my fantacy sports updates and scores of games via auto sent texts.access to youtube wap icon. maufait instant info keeps me busy. Come on it realy is not that adictive to me ITS JUST A PHONE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kornkrop86 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2416ED98
    Watch pRon and beat the crap out of zombies. stoopid zombie.

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    Quote Originally Posted by schramalama1 View Post
    Yeah, I use the flashlight whenever I'm on a mission to blind my enemy then I do my special round house back hand spring punch of death and they explode from the inside.

I have to try that one. Sounds way more fun .

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by ganns1980 View Post
    My house is haunted, so I've used the voice recorder to record sounds in the house at night. I've taken some pics inside my house that show some weird stuff not visible to the naked eye.
    Do you mind sharing them

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Quote Originally Posted by kornkrop86 View Post
    Watch pRon.
    At least you're honest.

suertetres no está en línea Stack level 1
    flashlight- everynight- check doors are locked for the casa and to crawl into bed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast