Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just post a few words of what pinstack.com means to you...doesn't have to be elaborate, ... General Blackberry forum

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Thumbs up What does "The Stack" mean to you???

Advertisement

Just post a few words of what pinstack.com means to you...doesn't have to be elaborate, just focus on the point from your perspective!!!

For me, pinstack.com took a relative NOOB in the world of Blackberry and turned me into a BB, SURETYPE machine! There's not a day that goes by that I don't learn something new just from browsing the posts! And not to mention that everyone is so giving with their information! It's almost unbelievable!

Thanks Pinstack.com (anybody from San Antonio knows about this one...Career Point???)

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: What does "The Stack" mean to you???

I had been using BB for many years before I found this site. I have learned about a lot of the features of the BlackBerry I haven't used and have been able to help with others new to the BlackBerry. I also enjoy the people I have made friends with here and feel I can always share information (even if I get it wrong at times LOL).

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Well, I had only had by BBs for about a year and a half when I found Pinstack for the second time. I had tried it when I first got my 7290, but wasn't too impressed at the time. When I came back the second Time I was really impressed with the friendliness of the Forum staff and participants. As with Erica, I also enjoy being able to help people out when they have technical problems, and to share what information I have to share. And like Erica, I can get it wrong sometimes too.

Good post idea UH8ME.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

erick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ff9086

I stumbled on Pinstack a month ago when I purchased my BB. I found some themes I thought were cool so I signed up. Curious about the kind of information available on the forums and the people who frequent here I decided to read the posts. I quickly found myself going through the older posts looking for more information and possible tips I may have missed. The friendly atmosphere and helpful attitude is what drew me here in the end. I now find myself reading the forums on a daily basis.

Oh, wait, what does Pinstack mean to me. Helpful friendly place to share information and ideas about the BB.
    The first step to curing your (Blackberry) addiction is admitting your addicted. What addiction, I don't have an addiction!!!

PIN/ID
    3G

Thanks Rcbjr...I thought it would be interesting just to see what BB users at this site have to say about it! It's good to be an admitted Crackberry addict!!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

option94 no está en línea Stack level 3

To me, pinstack is a place where I can get advice and not worry about someone telling me all about where the search button is located instead of answering a question that would have taken them less time to answer. Its a really great, friendly atmosphere where people actually want to help.

OldTimer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3040B2F1

Quote Originally Posted by option94
    To me, pinstack is a place where I can get advice and not worry about someone telling me all about where the search button is located instead of answering a question that would have taken them less time to answer. Its a really great, friendly atmosphere where people actually want to help.
    Ditto!!!! Found this site about 3 months ago and have been lurking, most of the time anyway, since then. Such a friendly place to visit daily!!!
    3040B2F1 on the Curve & loving it!

option94 no está en línea Stack level 3

Its much friendlier than some of the other berry forums out there.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

I found the Stacks soon after I got my bb and I can' believe the wealth of info members have. Even if I don't post I find myself reading posts even if they are for models I'm not familiar with. Thanks to all of you for your help and bb friendship

clmccullough no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    324A7733

Its a place to call home for anything BB!
    BB PIN: 32B102A8
    AIM: jnbsdad
    BB AIM: clm blackberry
    EMail:
    mailto: jnbsdad@gmail.com

justelise no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    203C9815

To me Pinstack is a place where Blackberry users of all degrees of expertise, from wireless reps and data techs to newbies, can talk and help each other out. This site has the best troubleshooting information and the most active user base on all of the sites that I've been on. It's just a good starting point for all of your BB research and troubleshooting needs.
    justelise
    http://itsreallyjustme.net
    Drop by my blog and say hi!
    If you need Gmail, lemme know!

gator2418 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BDDBF

it means no more blackberry support
    " GROWN MAN GADGET"
    " WATCHA YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT"
    PIN# 249F0817

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This site is by far the most helpful site on the BB around. Its a great mix of knowledgeable, friendly professionals and newbies who join each day. Its a place where people can ask their technical questions, simple questions, anything, without the fear of being treated poorly. Because of this, the forum grows and grows with its wealth of content. How many times do you want to ask a question that seems simple, but don't because you think others will find it dumb? Well you can post that here, and have the likelihood that 5 other people have the same question! It just makes for a friendly atmosphere, where more and more people contribute, learn more about the BB, and help other newbies.

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

I share the same feeling, and I have made so many new friends from this board. People I have relationships with outside of Blackberry related issues/events. I cannot thank Hayden enough for that.

PIN/ID
    3G

WOW!!! Getting some great response to this thread!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast