Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ My bb is my communication life line. I develop websites so I ... General Blackberry forum

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

My bb is my communication life line.
    I develop websites so I am constantly getting emails from clients.
    I also am a student so I keep in touch with professors and keep my schedule and projects on my calendar and to do list.
    I txt and use jivetalk to talk to my friends and family and I look up stuff in the browser.
    I also take notes with it.

Basically, being as I can't afford to let something damage my laptop, my bb is my on-the-go computer

tonio543 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks a lot guys i got the blackberry pearl with t-mobile... gonna go to a tech forum now now and try and find out how to find out how to setup email

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    We can help with that here. If you have the Data Plan, just go to the Setup Internet Email option on the homescreen and it's basically self explanatory.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    I use mine for personal use, and for college. Its a great tool specially when you need to email your instructor and calendar is great to organize everything. Its an awesome tool for communication, from Blackberry messenger to Instant messager (jive talk). Hard to live without it.

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    I use it for email, web surfing, listening to music & audio files. I love the password keeper for all of my website passwords and the calendar for keeping me organized. I also use apps such as Beyond 411 as my phone book to look up phone#'s. Oh and I use it to make phone calls too! I think it's like having an mp3 player, phone, and minicomputer all on one device.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by tonio543 View Post
    thanks a lot guys i got the blackberry pearl with t-mobile... gonna go to a tech forum now now and try and find out how to find out how to setup email
    A word of advice.....you don't have to go anywhere to learn what you want but right here. Do a search for what you are looking for, ask questions to the multitude of blackberry forum members, make new friends who share your new interest. Welcome to Pinstack.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I got a BB to keep me connected to my hubby when he deploys. I was searching for something that I could check and send emails, have IM (MSN mainly), of course phone. After much research, BB was my choice and I love it. Hubby does not leave for another 2 months but I am already addicted to it so I might be committed once he does deploy. LOL
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I do all the things talked about above plus another feature not mentioned is ablity to watch full length movies with a SD card! Yeah the screen isn't big but it's a great way to kill time when flight is delayed, etc!

volkanerkan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252B8E82
    Trendy, special

volkanerkan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252B8E82
    and coooooooool

s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5
    Personal and work. Personal most of the time

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Everything!

Business, Personal, Pleasure...lol.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    It's for my personal use at work when I'm bored. I love having Jivetalk on my bb. Also, there are firewalls on everything and accessing the internet on the desktops of work is forbidden. Thus, my bb. I used to use it for school, emailing profs, surfing the web when I'm bored, taking pics of hot guys on campus and sending them to my friends, taking notes, staying organized... well, I use my bb for almost everything!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I use it for business although its my personal. I manage maintenance on a fleet of vehicles, and am a project buyer for a large constructin company. I have unlimited data, text, and spend alot of time making my own golf themes, and such. Have about 600 contacts, and like Kyo said just about everything

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D

I use my BB for everything really. It's my portable mini computer. It's my pen and paper for every time I need a pen and paper except for school. I can't seem to put it down!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12