View Poll Results: where do ye loyalties lie?

Voters
253. Register free to vote on this poll
  • T-mobile

91 35.97%
  • Cingular /AT&T

86 33.99%
  • Verizon

24 9.49%
  • Sprint/Nextel

22 8.70%
  • Vodafone

1 0.40%
  • Rogers

8 3.16%
  • Other (USA)

10 3.95%
  • Other (International)

18 7.11%
  • None, I use my Blackberry as a paperweight

2 0.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

I've been with Verizon since my first cell phone back in '99. This was when ... General Blackberry forum

pdclarke no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: What carrier are you with and why?

Advertisement

I've been with Verizon since my first cell phone back in '99. This was when they were Bell Atlantic. I've never been tempted to go with another carrier because I've had good experiences with the service. Plus, the service works for me when I'm within the subway system, which I find to be very convenient and valuable.

jaysun930 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2431c3f2

at&t, I seem to have a better signal with them compared to tmobile in the DC metro area

splackavella no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    200946ED

I use o2!

calin143 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2420CAEC

T-Mobile here. They have the cheapest Blackberry plans. Good service too.

ncc1701p no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask_me:)

I was with Tmobile when it was actually VoiceStream. They do have the BEST prices/plans. I left last year for Verizon because of my evolving business needs. I needed the high speed data which TMo didn't have. EDGE/GPRS just didnt cut it. I also wasn't thrilled with their phone selection. At the time I had a Treo 600P. I jumped ship to Verizon and the 700P. Now 1 Year later I am still on verizon and I have a blackberry 8830. Now IF IF IF IF IF Tmobile gets their high speed data up and running I will come running back. I did pay for hotspot access but after a few months I got tired of finding the closest starbucks to get internet access. Granted starbucks is virtually everywhere It was alright.

So Tmobile.... get your high speed data back and I will come a runnin! Personally with Tmobile i've had total coverage across the country (Except Yosemite National Park). Signal was good. I just felt like Tmobile was very SLOW in implementing new technology. Verizon had their high speed data network for 2+ years. And I just got tired of waiting.

Personally I am amazed at how all these carriers and cell phone makers CANT get it right

Wifi + camera + GPS but no 3G
    3G + GPS but No Camera.

All these formula's and no one can create the phone that has everything.
    Getting there but just not there yet........

My 2 cents
    Last edited by ncc1701p; 10-04-2007 at 12:10 AM.

!mpreza no está en línea Stack level 1

T-mobile, had verizon. Verizon was too expensive for me, loved their service but I switched to tmo and save $40 a month.

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

TMobile. They easily have the best coverage where I frequent most.

I did have Verizon for awhile but I couldn't get a signal in my house or at work. That made them virtually useless.

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Rogers...

Why?

Cause I don't have much choice in Canada... hmph

... And they gave me the best cell number in the world! They have me locked in for life now...

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

i've heard rogers wasn't too bad....i think if i ever moved outside the USA to like Canada I'd keep t-mobile and just use the hotspot@home service

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Tmo since 2003. They were the only phone company that would accept me with out a deposit when I didn't have any credit. Never had any problems with them so I stuck with 'em. Get decent coverage in long beach, ca and nobody can top what I pay a month for all the services I have. Customer service is top notch. Pretty good phones. And a lot of my friends, family, and co-workers have tmo so that works out. Now with this hotspot@home service. I don't even dip into my bucket of minutes. My home and work are completely covered by wireless internet and when I'm out somewhere I can bank on someones lack of knowledge on routers to know enough to lock it down. I find myself scanning all the time. Its amazing the amount of open wifi. 8320 is a very sleek and professional device. Can't be happier.

audit no está en línea BES Guru
    PIN/ID
    ASK

AT&T since Tuesday. Until then I had my family on Verizon for the last 4-5 years on the family plan. I just couldn't take the lack of signal in my office and it getting worse at home. VZW admitted to me they weren't planning on putting any additional towers by either location and agreed to let me out without paying any ETF's. I moved to AT&T because they are proven in my office to have the best signal and my neighbors are all on AT&T with no complaints. I'm happy to be with a company that doesn't cripple their phones and for my wife and kids, they love the fact they can swap phones by just swapping the SIM cards. For me it's more important to have a signal and be reachable at my office for family health issues.

Plus I'm loving the GPS working out of the box and not spending hours seem editing phones to get things to work on them.
    audit
    -
    Want to be the one of first people to know about RIM outages? Visit http://www.dataoutages.com

daytondb no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241BDB4A

TMO. Been with them for 7 years. Always have been good to me. I have rarely had any problems with reception. Most of all they are cheap. I was shocked when I saw what other companies charge for they're data plans. I pay about $130 a month on 3 phones, all 3 have text messaging, two of them have data plans. My father pays $15 less for three phones, one phone has text messaging, NO data plans, and has the same minutes on AT&T.

Mofolepo no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm with Sprint because no one can beat them. I've been with Sprint for roughly 10 years so I have a very nice plan.

For $105 (This includes taxes) I get 5 lines that share 2000 minutes, N/W@7, Mob-Mob, 500 text per line, and my BB data plan on one line. Hehe :-P

tomdkat no está en línea Stack level 3

AT&T Only because they get the cool berry's first ( i switched when the 8800 came out). I love verizon I would drop AT&T in a heartbeat. I don't like being over a year behind on the device I use.

delise no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312F6678

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Verizon - I'm with them on a business plan, but even if my cell was personal I'd be with them anyway. I've used both Sprint and Nextel, Vodafone(UK), Cingular (AT&T), as well as T-mobile.

Verizon by far has the best coverage, and now they have an international BB, I don't have to keep my Vodafone line anymore.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast