View Poll Results: where do ye loyalties lie?

Voters
253. Register free to vote on this poll
  • T-mobile

91 35.97%
  • Cingular /AT&T

86 33.99%
  • Verizon

24 9.49%
  • Sprint/Nextel

22 8.70%
  • Vodafone

1 0.40%
  • Rogers

8 3.16%
  • Other (USA)

10 3.95%
  • Other (International)

18 7.11%
  • None, I use my Blackberry as a paperweight

2 0.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

I was thinking how much the pinstack community has grown recently. Wow! What a community! ... General Blackberry forum

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3

Question What carrier are you with and why?

Advertisement

I was thinking how much the pinstack community has grown recently. Wow! What a community! And then I was thinking…. So, where do ye loyalties lie? So, I will go first! I am with T-Mobile; the reason? I work there, and they are a good company to work for… Plus, you can’t beat the employee rates for a blackberry plan ::wink wink::. But for everyone else I wondered, who are you with and why did you pick your carrier (i.e good customer service; great coverage; cheap rates.) Feel free to post you reasons below! And don’t worry, speak your mind!
    ~Zey

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

Re: What carrier are you with and why?

tmobile cheap bb plans n good service

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

been a t-mobile customer forever, cant beat their prices.

havent tried other carriers

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Cigular/ATT. They have the coverage where I need it. Also carry a Verizon datacard for my laptop for the speed.

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm with Sprint. Why? There are only 2 sorta 3 options for Blackberry carriers here. Sprint has great coverage (their customer service sucks badly, but you've gotta pick the best of the three.) Alltel is the other option, but man they drop calls like it ain't no thing around here. Plus, their data plans are through the roof from what I understand. The third-ish option is Tmobile. The reason I say "ish" is because though you can use them and have a local number, the coverage is awwwwwwwwful. Most buldings will cut you off. You leave five miles on any side of town, and you're down for at least an hour and a half. I really wish Tmob was better here, I had them when I lived in SLC and LOVED them. Their rates are the best and their customer service in uncomparable. Oh well. So, I'm kind of stuck with the big yellow guys for now...

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3

T-mobile is my guys. Customer service is great, cheap plans, and they took me in with my bad credit. Been a customer for 2 years, and I will remain one

Kay-tay no está en línea Stack level 1

Cingular - because that's what we're set up here at work. And I have to say that we do have a couple of areas of no coverage in New England which is NOT a good thing. On second thought it may be a GOOD thing depending on who's looking at it, lol.

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Other - Rogers

Only viable option for BlackBerry phones. Oh and i work for Rogers too :P

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Work for att..hehe. had tmobile before just like everyone else and not to put my own company down, but they have always had the best csr than anyone else. But coverage was horrible. So then i got hired for att and the decision was simple. unlimited use free so cant beat that.
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

xxchixorxx no está en línea Stack level 3

T-mobile here for the Blackberry because they did have the best rate and do have coverage where I usually go around here. Plus I only had to sign a 1 year contract with them instead of 2, which I liked. The customer service is also tops from what I've seen so far.

I still use US Cellular for my cell service though! They have the best coverage in this area, but they're more expensive for blackberry service and the blackberry phones. Once my contract runs out, I may switch my cell to T-mobile also, especially if they do add more coverage in the state.

*~Sheila~*
    243A0D29

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3

never heard of RODGERS

but I am with ROGERS. WHY? because I used to be with BELL, hate it. Used to be with TELUS, hated it.

but the main reason is because GSM >CDMA and I have all my services bundled with Rogers, Highspeed internet, HD cable, and two mobiles all on the same bill.
    Last edited by paulypaul; 06-15-2007 at 12:58 PM.

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3

Cingular/AT&T: I've been with Cingular the past 5 years because they have the best coverage where I live. The few times I've had to call customer support they have been very helpful.

msgdawkins no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30E861A5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i am with nextel because when I switched from att/Cingular they did not want to tied on pricing. This is after a 12 year relationship with all payments on time!

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

I am currently with Cingular, having switched 15 months ago because of hopes to save money calling my family and wife's family (who we found out after the fact were on VZW ). As soon as my contract ends we go back to T-Mobile where we were happy and saved money.

Zo

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

This poll is flawed. I'm an at&t customer but I'm not loyal to them. I use whatever GSM carrier offers me the best coverage for my needs. Brand loyalty is pointless, IMO as publicly traded companies don't reciprocate. Their only true concern is for their stockholders despite whatever their marketing departments might tell you.

I'd bet that most Pinstackers in the US are with TMO.
    Last edited by takeshi; 06-15-2007 at 01:57 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast