Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

the BOLD is nice.. i agree i would def try and wait for the BOLD... General Blackberry forum

blackberryjay no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

the BOLD is nice.. i agree i would def try and wait for the BOLD
    "The only person you are destined to be is the person you decide to be."

Lvalice no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes.. I don't want to rush and get one just because.. I want to make sure I make a good choice.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lvalice View Post
    No current provider.. All I know is I envy the people with Blackberries and I want to be part of the "club".
    Be part of the club. Hahaha gotta love it. Trust me, once you get it you will never put it down. Not even to eat or sleep.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I think we'll all agree that no matter which device you choose, you WILL make a good choice!

Hurry ...then u can access Pinstack from ur BB...then u will really be addicted...lol......
    not a bad thing....You'll feel real informed...lol..Pinstack in the palm of ur hands...

Let us know if you still need help. Take care.

No problem...were def here to give a little advice and help out...let us know...

youll def get hooked once u have one....then youll be talking like this...click the link

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=88235

lol.... ;-)
    Last edited by blackberryjay; 09-30-2008 at 09:30 PM.

Hahaha I know how that is. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by blackberryjay View Post
    Hurry ...then u can access Pinstack from ur BB...then u will really be addicted...lol......
    not a bad thing....You'll feel real informed...lol..Pinstack in the palm of ur hands...
    Who's an addict....oh wait thats right most of us are. I know I am and very proud of it.. I agree once you make your choice you wont just love your BB you will also love the stack

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Greetings Lvalice, welcome to the forum. I have a suggestion for your consideration. Since this will be your first BlackBerry you can save hundreds of dollars by not waiting for the latest*models. Unlike other phones which become obsolete fairly quickly, BlackBerry phones are designed to be used for a much longer period of time. The operating systems are upgradeable for free, & overall you cannot beat a BlackBerry. The phone that I prefer, which is currently their top selling model is the BlackBerry Curve. Last year when I bought mine AT&T was selling them for $200. Right now for a new customer like you. AT&T has them on sale for only $99.00. It's a great phone & is not as complicated as the new Bold which will be coming out in the next few months. I buy a lot of phones & have every current BlackBerry & yet I prefer my Curve the best. It's. Proven device so you know you're getting a model that is well sorted out.

If you wait for the latest model Bold you will pay at least $300 or more. Plus its a lot more complicated. I think it would probably be good as your second BlackBerry once you learn more after owning the Curve. Also an advantage of buying a Curve is that they are readily available now, so you can begin enjoying it and learning all about BlackBerrys here on PinStack.

Good luck & keep asking questions. That's what we are here for.

Cheers

sent via BlackBerry
    Curve 8310

(wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Greetings Lvalice, welcome to the forum. I have a suggestion for your consideration. Since this will be your first BlackBerry you can save hundreds of dollars by not waiting for the latest*models. Unlike other phones which become obsolete fairly quickly, BlackBerry phones are designed to be used for a much longer period of time. The operating systems are upgradeable for free, & overall you cannot beat a BlackBerry. The phone that I prefer, which is currently their top selling model is the BlackBerry Curve. Last year when I bought mine AT&T was selling them for $200. Right now for a new customer like you. AT&T has them on sale for only $99.00. It's a great phone & is not as complicated as the new Bold which will be coming out in the next few months. I buy a lot of phones & have every current BlackBerry & yet I prefer my Curve the best. It's. Proven device so you know you're getting a model that is well sorted out.

If you wait for the latest model Bold you will pay at least $300 or more. Plus its a lot more complicated. I think it would probably be good as your second BlackBerry once you learn more after owning the Curve. Also an advantage of buying a Curve is that they are readily available now, so you can begin enjoying it and learning all about BlackBerrys here on PinStack.

Good luck & keep asking questions. That's what we are here for.

Cheers

sent via BlackBerry
    Curve 8310

(wap.pinstack.com)~
    Very good point!! Well said.

Wow.. you made a very good point.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    If you can wait, I'd go with the Bold. That'll be the top of the line device, available through AT&T supposedly late next month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lvalice View Post
    Hi, I'm new to Pinstack.. and I still don't have a BlackBerry... I'm in the market to get a new one.. in fact, my first one!
    I was wondering what is the better one to get? And why..
    Thanks!
    I'm a little late to the party and all the advice is good but, unless you have unlimited money, don't overlook the Curve (83xx) series for a 1st BB. They're great units and are available at all carrier's so far as I know. Chances are with some of the new devices coming out the prices are going to get better too. (only 1 more opinion)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    That was my point, JB, all though I didn't actually write it that way!

If money and time are no object, wait for the Bold.

If however, you are anxious to take the plunge into BerryLand right away and being a Curve user/lover myself, Archer's and jblackfish's advice is excellent! There are definitely deals to be had right now on the Curve, most likely from all carriers.

Go out to the BlackBerry site and do a comparison of the different Curve models (there are three) and see what features of each are most important to you, then make your choice of devices/carriers based on that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12