Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I bought it just for the hell of it, just cuz I ... General Blackberry forum

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I bought it just for the hell of it, just cuz I haven't tried out the blackberry before, and here I am already on my 3rd, and waiting for the bold to be my 4th. Once you try a blackberry, other cell phones don't exist anymore. I've gotten a number of my friends that are not even very tech savvy to switch to a bb and now they are all waiting for the bold as well. Can't go wrong for $10 extra bucks for the user license.

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i purchased the user license and have well got my moneys worth im on my 3rd bb 7100i 8130 and now the sprint curve oh and windows mobile before the curve and i came back to the bb world lol

obsidian no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2162b5fd
    Get it. The price difference is less than buying it even one more time. And well Its Jivetalk!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigamaster89 View Post
    I'm getting a Pearl 8120 soon (from that sweepstakes), and along with that, the first program I'll be getting is Jivetalk. The thing is, I don't know if I should get the Device license (only this device) or the User license (so I can move the license between different BBs)...

what are the chances of my NEXT phone being another BB?
    Angry.
    Black.
    Berry.
    User.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Once you get the BB jones, you have to have more than one, I currently have an 8300, 8100 and 8700

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post

Just goes to show you, everyday is a new day & you never know when BlackBerry addicition will strike.....
    Don't forget getting struck by the PinStack addiction

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I agree with all the others who went ahead and spent the $30 for the transferable license. I bought it for my Pearl and used it right away for my Curve.

You may not use it that fast but you probably will use it - it's an extra $10 well spent.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    since i bought a user license i have replaced 3 blackberry's so i have def made my money back
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12