Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm getting a Pearl 8120 soon (from that sweepstakes), and along with that, the first ... General Blackberry forum

Gigamaster89 no está en línea Stack level 3

What are the chances of me getting me another BB?

Advertisement

I'm getting a Pearl 8120 soon (from that sweepstakes), and along with that, the first program I'll be getting is Jivetalk. The thing is, I don't know if I should get the Device license (only this device) or the User license (so I can move the license between different BBs)...

what are the chances of my NEXT phone being another BB?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    the chances are good, might as well pay the 30 for the user license, I never thought of getting another one but here I am on number 2

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Pretty High. Unless you are a on a very limited budget, once using a BB, it's hard to go to another device for long.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    If my math is correct, of the 10 million current blackberry users, the average number of devices would be 2.5, since RIM shipped their 25 millionth handset this year.
    And besides, what if something happens like you have to get a warranty replacement. Never know...

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Chances are quite high. I am on my 4th BB, and i am hoping to switch to telus canada so that would make me getting my 5th device! SO no worry you will get your next device!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yeah I have owned the 8100, 8300, 8310 and the 8320..and soon to be the Bold.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have had a 950, 7730, 7100t, 7105t (no longer in my possession after 2 faulty units in less than a year), 8100 and now an 8120. It is VERY likely I will be getting the KickStart.

I would go ahead and pay for the user license. I have had JT on the 7100t, 7105t, 8100 and 8120. I just installed it on my 7730.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 05-26-2008 at 01:01 AM.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Another vote for the user license.

6750, 2 - 7250s, 2 - 8830s, 8330.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigamaster89 View Post
    what are the chances of my NEXT phone being another BB?
    --------
    Be Warned.....

When I bought my first BB I asked myself the same question. Especialy since I'm really picky about a phones performance.

The answer to the question was 100%.

In less than a year I already owned six BlackBerrys, and was seriously addicted.

Now at over two years I own too many to list. And to think before I was introduced to my first BB I was just a normal (non-addicted) cell phone user.

Just goes to show you, everyday is a new say & you never know when BlackBerry addicition will strike.....

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Yup, my list is 8700 r or g, don't remeber, I got the tmobile unlocked version, 8100 that was my sweet introduction to the world of Blackberry! It was a cell sized device that did it all! My current and lovely Crimson 8310! And I bought 7250 to play around with while I wait for my telus curve as soon as I switch.

As creepy as this sounds, everybody had their own path in the rim world to discover their perfection! Mine started from 8100, perfect size and look to start the switch from regular to berry, then it is all exploration from there!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    Pretty High. Unless you are a on a very limited budget, once using a BB, it's hard to go to another device for long.

Rcbjr.
    Especially if your a heavy PIM user - if you build up information in Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Memo Pad over a long period of time it's extremely impractical to change to something besides another Berry. I have about 300 contacts, each with notes and some with mulitple phone numbers, many with attached pictures, nested into a dozen-or-so filterable categories. There's over 400 annual calendar entries - birthdays, anniversaries, reminders - in addition to all my daily/weekly/monthly entries. I have the mechanical histories, including gas mileage, on three vehicles going back three years in the Memo area. Also in the memo area are instructions on how to program all the TV remotes in the house; what types of batteries go with each electronic device; etc. There's more than 20 passwords and a lot more personal information in the Password Keeper. There's 100+ personal pictures in the media area on my 8700g. I would consider myself invested, and it would be a real pain to switch to anything but another BB: Rcbjr is right: Pretty High. Once you get started with BB you can never quit. Buy the user license!
    Last edited by Mark Stone; 05-26-2008 at 01:47 AM.

cabron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2466A9E4
    Definitely the user license, I'm on my 3rd in less than a year and you know what, I think Im selling my cirve to get the Bold next month. :P

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I have had a 950, 7730, 7100t, 7105t (no longer in my possession after 2 faulty units in less than a year), 8100 and now an 8120. It is VERY likely I will be getting the KickStart.

I would go ahead and pay for the user license. I have had JT on the 7100t, 7105t, 8100 and 8120. I just installed it on my 7730.

Anyone want an 8120 when I get the KickStart? Having issues here and am currently wiping and reinstalling the OS to hopefully correct my issue.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Haha I'll take it!!

LMAO That came out of frustration at having to wipe a brand new phone. I may change my mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast