For the Blackberry platform? There are hundreds of applications that are currently available but, if ... General Blackberry forum

brandonmccall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK

What applications would you like to see developed--

Advertisement

For the Blackberry platform?

There are hundreds of applications that are currently available but, if you had any influence in development of new software, what would that concept be?

Personally, I'd like to see two applications-- #1 A browser comparable to SkyFire, Opera Mobile & Safari. The current HTML internet browser leaves much to be desired.
    #2 A p2p file-sharing application that allows Blackberry owners to share files stored on our devices wirelessy. I.E. The ability to access media, docs etc stored on my colleagues device wirelessly(with his permission, of course) w/o the use of a PC. Just like you can share desktops between computers.
    I would certainly utilize these both of the apps.
    b r a n d o n m c c a l l

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."
    -Oliver Wendell Holmes

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Can't you bluetooth stuff like that
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

brandonmccall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    No question. But that requires you to be within 20-30 ft. of the other party.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Can't you bluetooth stuff like that

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    OHHH...so you want a program like the "PC At Home" or whatever that lets you get into the system from anywhere...that's a cool idea.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

samthagreat no está en línea Stack level 3
    really hope skyfire comes to blackberry, flash on blackberry would be awesome 1 thing I want is emulators and real 1s there one out there but it sucks ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~