So today I was pumping gas and checkin my email on my curve and it ... General Blackberry forum

cadillacz713 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2438f811

what a day

Advertisement

So today I was pumping gas and checkin my email on my curve and it slipped out of my hands and landed face 1st on the concrete and now I got a crack on my screen!!!!!!!! My baby has a crack on her and its big also I can still see stuff but now she has a crack on her face.so does anyone know a place where I can get a replacement for a screen I called tmobile cuz I thought I had insurance but apperantly I don't so I need a place where I can get a replacement for a screen :-(

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Here: cnn.cn

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    we all sympathize with you cadillac, weve all been there-not a good feeling

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    its when you are the most careful that it happens to you

PIN/ID
    2438f811
    Yea I know it sucks too I'm usually really careful with my phones and when I'm extra careful that's when I usually drop them but this is the 1st time that I dropped my phone face 1st. But now that my baby has a scar on her face I named my curve scarface :-/ just to cheer me up

PIN/ID
    2438f811
    And I am going to buy a screen to replace the cracked one I'm just kinda scare to do it myself I don't want to mess it up more than it is right now so I'm thinking about buying the screen and a new trackball because mine is Yellow now not white and get a a black keyboard from the website cnn.cn because it would look cool if I get the black screen that they have on the website it said that it will fit on the 8320 so ......