Get this.... Using the Desktop Manager, I load a third party app...almost anything such as ... General Blackberry forum

mikevans75 no está en línea Stack level 1

Weird problem loading third party apps

Advertisement

Get this.... Using the Desktop Manager, I load a third party app...almost anything such as BBLight or PocketDay Pro.... I can see it listed with a check box in the list of apps in the application loader. I click on the box and continue. It loads properly. The app works on my BB 7290. I then try to load a second app. No matter which app I load, when I get to the check list of apps, the first app I loaded doesn't appear any more, but the new one does. I continue to load the new app and the action list says it is about to load the new app, but UNLOAD the first one! The message says "Unrecognized modules that will be removed:" followed by the files comprising the first app. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? I am running Desktop v. 4.1.0.8 and Handheld v. 4.0.2.49.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Weird problem loading third party apps

Quote Originally Posted by mikevans75
    Get this.... Using the Desktop Manager, I load a third party app...almost anything such as BBLight or PocketDay Pro.... I can see it listed with a check box in the list of apps in the application loader. I click on the box and continue. It loads properly. The app works on my BB 7290. I then try to load a second app. No matter which app I load, when I get to the check list of apps, the first app I loaded doesn't appear any more, but the new one does. I continue to load the new app and the action list says it is about to load the new app, but UNLOAD the first one! The message says "Unrecognized modules that will be removed:" followed by the files comprising the first app. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? I am running Desktop v. 4.1.0.8 and Handheld v. 4.0.2.49.
    Yep, several times I usually go back and put a check next to the old software and it removes it from the removal listing.

mikevans75 no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem is, the old software no longer appears in the list! Another thing I noticed.... the first installed application does show up on the applications list on the handheld....but NOT on the Application Loader's list. I really can't even reason this one out. I had everything working until I was told to revert from OS 4.1 back to 4.0 on the handheld by the folks at Rogers.
    Last edited by mikevans75; 04-19-2006 at 09:57 PM.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by mikevans75
    Problem is, the old software no longer appears in the list! Another thing I noticed.... the first installed application does show up on the applications list on the handheld....but NOT on the Application Loader's list. I really can't even reason this one out. I had everything working until I was told to revert from OS 4.1 back to 4.0 on the handheld by the folks at Rogers.
    Try this Link see if you can figure out anything...

http://www.devhardware.com/c/a/Mobil...op-Software/6/
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou