Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

j llama how do i got about getting into this deal with you ? Im ... General Blackberry forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

j llama how do i got about getting into this deal with you ? Im really interested

lol :P

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    this is off topic kinda but if he were to delete you if im not mistaken he'll be removed from your BBM also wouldnt it? and how can you block someone on there?
    im not sure - i just meant he only shows up as "disconnected" (the little x beside the bbm icon)

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    im not sure - i just meant he only shows up as "disconnected" (the little x beside the bbm icon)

ah okay the little x only means his internet isnt working and he cannot recive messages most likley the person called in and said he lost his phone and got it blocked this is what i've noticed from the stories i've heard

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    ah okay the little x only means his internet isnt working and he cannot recive messages most likley the person called in and said he lost his phone and got it blocked this is what i've noticed from the stories i've heard
    fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Hell hath no fury like a Ranx scorned!! Good luck figuring out this mystery!!
    HAHAHAHHAHAHA I JUST NOTICED YOUR SIGNATURE !! LOOOOOL !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12