Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

my girlfriend just got a sidekick slide and it doesn't come with many applications or ... General Blackberry forum

guess6556 no está en línea Stack level 2

websites like pinstack?

Advertisement

my girlfriend just got a sidekick slide and it doesn't come with many applications or anything on it. does anyone know if there is a website like pinstack for sidekicks?

mrmoe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    There is nothing like Pinstack. Ask her to return her phone, get a blackberry and join the revolution. !

if she doesn't, then send her here: http://sidekick.wetpaint.com/
    Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.
    | The DarkSide of PinStack | FAQ | Downloads |

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

thanks for the replies. checked them both out. guess there are no other websites as bad *** as pinstack

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by guess6556 View Post
    thanks for the replies. checked them both out. guess there are no other websites as bad *** as pinstack
    I'm gonna have to agree with ya on that one

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I used to go to poweredbydanger (formerly hiptop.com) and while there WERE some helpful people, the large amount of immature personalities ruined my experience. Especially the admin "Appletech".
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 03-13-2008 at 05:47 PM. Reason: format edit

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by guess6556 View Post
    there are no other websites as bad *** as pinstack
    Ding ding ding ding!! We have a winner!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I went over there about an hour ago. I still have an account there but since I gave up on my SK3 I've been here and will always be here.

One question...Do the Slide and LX still have the infamous signal issues as previous models, or did Danger finally wake up and realize that was a widespread issue?

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    This is the BB site, that treats people w/ respect. And 99.9 % of the time, your questions are answered timely. I tried others, no comparison.
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I went over there about an hour ago. I still have an account there but since I gave up on my SK3 I've been here and will always be here.

One question...Do the Slide and LX still have the infamous signal issues as previous models, or did Danger finally wake up and realize that was a widespread issue?
    The LX still dropped connection and took a while to retrieve the "G", but it was a bit faster and was not as bad as the 3. It still had the problem of everything having to be resent to the phone from the backup server if the phone reset or the battery fell out. That still took forever.

Either the SK family is seriously flawed in "regaining" reception/connection, or they're just bad with reception in general. There was virtually no reception in my sister's bedroom with her SK3. I bought her a Pearl (I recently upgraded her to a Curve) and she hasn't complained about reception ONCE, since.

And yes, we all love Pinstack and how professional and polite everyone is. (:

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99
    I have never been able to find a website with as dedicated people and great information for any device other than here at pinstack.

Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    The LX still dropped connection and took a while to retrieve the "G", but it was a bit faster and was not as bad as the 3. It still had the problem of everything having to be resent to the phone from the backup server if the phone reset or the battery fell out. That still took forever.

Either the SK family is seriously flawed in "regaining" reception/connection, or they're just bad with reception in general. There was virtually no reception in my sister's bedroom with her SK3. I bought her a Pearl (I recently upgraded her to a Curve) and she hasn't complained about reception ONCE, since.

And yes, we all love Pinstack and how professional and polite everyone is. (:

I knew it. I dropped my first SK3 on the floor about 3 months ago and I got an icon on my screen that looked like a dizzy, sick face for about a good hour. Had me reaching for my Pearl then.

I eventually had to send it back because no matter what I did, the POS only opened the MP3 player and gave errors about having a media card or USB cord connected when it didn't (aka keypad and all control buttons locked up). This ended a 5 month vacation from the small keyboard on the Pearl.

The SideKick IS a nice QWERTY phone IF Danger ever got their heads out of the sand and worked on the signal and device issues a little more instead of producing more and more devices.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 03-13-2008 at 09:07 PM.

I knew it. I dropped my first SK3 on the floor about 3 months ago and I got an icon on my screen that looked like a dizzy, sick face for about a good hour. Had me reaching for my Pearl then.

I eventually had to send it back because no matter what I did, the POS only opened the MP3 player and gave errors about having a media card or USB cord connected when it didn't (aka keypad and all control buttons locked up). This ended a 5 month vacation from the small keyboard on the Pearl.

The SideKick IS a nice QWERTY phone IF Danger ever got their heads out of the sand and worked on the signal and device issues a little more instead of producing more and more devices.
    Glad you came back to your senses (:

The only thing the sidekick will ever have that beats a BB is the keyboard and (IMO) the instant messaging. Even Jivetalk can't beat the built in messaging programs on the SK family..

But otherwise, I would NEVER spend $400 on another phone that's NOT a Blackberry.

I paid $330 for the first one and that was a PARTIAL upgrade. One store I went to didn't even want to help me get the upgrade and tried to sell me the D-Wade LE for $500.

my girlfriends sidekick slide hasnt had any signal issues that i know of. she hasnt said anything about it.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast