Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ meeeeeee 2. That's y I got ahold of him. He had monday ... General Blackberry forum

noliprosequi no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ meeeeeee 2. That's y I got ahold of him. He had monday off but he emailed me back yesterday. I explained what happened and am now just waiting 4 his reply. He has the same phone so I tryst what he has 2 say about it. And I've seen his bb menu- he has a TON of links in his.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    noliprosequi.........Just wondering........what icon links are you looking for?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ google, the student room, this site, myspace.. Ummm.

Well, I know that Pinstack and google both have downloadable launcher icons.....not sure about the others.
    I'll post links when I get home if you can't find them. I'm not going to be home for about 2-3 hours.

If you think of others, post them too.......we'll see what we can find. Yet searching here. I know for sure you will find the download for the pinstack launcher!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I can't find them and I'm soooo annoyed from spending the last 3 days looking 4 this crap.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    try this

http://jonathanhfisher.co.uk/softwar...cuts/index.htm

its from the download section

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    try this

http://jonathanhfisher.co.uk/softwar...cuts/index.htm

its from the download section
    That was already given cheri---but the OP says there's an easier way.....I didn't have a prob with johnathon's program, nor did I have a hard time with making the icons either...oh well. There's other stuff that's hard for me to do, but easier for others. Interested to see the easier way.

OK, here's a link to Jerry D's mini version tracker blog, it has links for the pinstack launcher and tons of other cool apps and some google links:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/blog.php?b=322

There are some sites like MySpace that don't have launchers you can download. But you can use the earlier link to Jonathan Fisher's app ad make your own links...it really is simple. Making nice looking icons may be a bit harder( I want to learn how to make nice one's with transparent backgrounds, never did it before....

I will post my myspace icon I made and you can just save it to your computer and host it on a site like photobucket so you will have the direct link URL to add to your shortcut you create with Jonathan Fishers app. It's not as sharp as I want...but it will do for now.

EDIT: I just read some updated instructions...you can just put the pic for your icon on your memory card once it is the right size and in .png format. It just has to be in your pictures folder on you media card and named for the shortcut. For example, I am using shortcut 3 for MySpace, so the photo is named shortcut3.
    Last edited by azstar; 06-05-2008 at 02:44 AM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123