Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Help! I want 2 put the links for direct web pages- such as this 1 ... General Blackberry forum

noliprosequi no está en línea Stack level 1

web pages directly in blackberry menu

Advertisement

Help! I want 2 put the links for direct web pages- such as this 1 or myspace or google,etc. I asked the verizon guy and he said find the link and I can't find it. Can sum1 help me and describe what I'm supposed 2 do? Pleeeeeease, its driving me nuts! (Blackberry curve btw)

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I would love that option too!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have the option I just don't know how 2 do it. THAT'S what I'm asking. DOES NE1 KNOW HOW 2 put the web icons 2 diff pages in ur bb menu?!

disctosser no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    I think there is a bit of coding involved. I have a link to the saint Louis Cardinals site on me main page. But it was something I had to download and install.

Sorry I can't help more than just say I don't think its as easy as changing a setting. You would have to write some code to do it.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i was told that u have 2 dl the page and that there should b a link 2 do it on that page.. I can't find ne.

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3
    I know there's a google search homescreen icon that you can download. I also have espn, facebook, crackberry. I downloaded all of these from the respective websites. I know what you're asking but don't know how to do it. Sorry. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~does ne1 know?! Howd u do it if u don't know how?

disctosser no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    We downloaded the programs from their respective websites. For example: I went to the Cardinals mobile site and downloaded a program that placed a link on my home screen.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how do u do that? Go 2 the mobile site?

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    God, thread starter your country has a wiered yet slightly annoyind diolect. You WILL have to have the provider (sites) have to create an aplication that blaces their link on your home screen. Or if you have taken a few java lessons and can do simple coding, you might be able to create one yourself, there is no way to place a short cut on the desktop, sadly I phone can do that!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~mine supposedly can. According 2 the vz tech guys. I just can't figure out how 2 do it. Y do u say I talk weird?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    You can very easily make shortcuts with icons for web pages, see this thread:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=75374

There's a link to the shortcut program(Jonathan Fisher's) and even a few hosted icons....or you can just make your own. I just used this this morning to make a shortcut for ebay, and Superpages, next I'm gonna make one for myspace, I just need to make an icon for that one.

It's pretty easy to use, but if you have questions I may be able to help you out.

See the bottom right 2 icons, just aded those this morning....very easy
    Last edited by azstar; 06-03-2008 at 11:12 AM. Reason: added screenshot
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i looooove u ty soooooo much!

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    You can very easily make shortcuts with icons for web pages, see this thread:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=75374

There's a link to the shortcut program(Jonathan Fisher's) and even a few hosted icons....or you can just make your own. I just used this this morning to make a shortcut for ebay, and Superpages, next I'm gonna make one for myspace, I just need to make an icon for that one.

It's pretty easy to use, but if you have questions I may be able to help you out.

See the bottom right 2 icons, just aded those this morning....very easy
    I can't figure it out lol. I dld the program and filled in the fields and scrolled down.. There is nada there 4 me 2 click on 2 generate the codes or whatever.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Tell me what you did so far....did you download the shortcut hub and a few of the numbered shortcuts?

After that, you open the shortcut hub, choose which one to edit, fill in title, site http, and icon http. Once entered, hit escape (the curved back arrow right of the trackball) and it will prompt you to save. then go to the shortcut you saved and the first time you click on it, it will say downloading image then it will open the web page. Then after you close it, the icon should appear on your BB. You do need to be careful to type them perfectly or the app won't be able to find your hosted image.

If you still have problems, post back with exactly what you've done so far and where you are getting stuck....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast