Okay, so its not a big issue, I should know what the weather outside is ... General Blackberry forum

neo_descarte no está en línea Stack level 1

weather eye not showing current weather

Advertisement

Okay, so its not a big issue, I should know what the weather outside is doing, but my weather network app does not show current weather in the app (shows everything exept if it is sunny ie raining etc) and on my home screen it just shows up as the world drawn with a spiral, it does show the temp if you track ball over it. I just upgraded to sprints .131 on my Telus 8130

Any thoughts?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Have you opened the app, and set up your options again? I did an upgrade on my phone over the weekend and it wiped my settings, just had to accept and set city and it came back.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Haven't used weather eye in ages but make sure you have the correct location set (usually either city or zip) - and that you are in a place where it can receive the updates from whatever weather service it uses. You may have to contact support for that info. That help?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

pltaylor no está en línea Stack level 2
    Long term forecasts hadn't been working for me for a few days but seems to be fixed now.

Neo, yours working now?

Yea, strange. My city don't work, but others near by do...? Maybe they are updating my area? I will try others and wait. I am sure it will fix itself.

What weather apps do you use?

Neo, Is it possible that your city isn't one that is reported by weather eye and the nearby one are? Is your city a large or small one? I'm just guessing but it could be a simple reason like that and Weather Eye is working.

How about trying another free BB weather service and see if you can get a report from that?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Weather eye is working, just my city doesn't have curent weather. meh, I just plug the town over in and everything is normal. Although that town is only 50 thousand while my is double. Who knows, thanks for the help j

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Of course I had seen this once, during a storm, the airport was hit by lighting and thats where the updates come from, i didnt even think about it, but if the source is down then It cant update Give it a few days see if it comes back
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>