Tried looking up the last 3 days of Google Jokes and each one I clicked ... General Blackberry forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Warning Ive never seen before...

Advertisement

Tried looking up the last 3 days of Google Jokes and each one I clicked on I got this error:

There is not enough space on the disk.<br>
    An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
    Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Anyone see this warning before or know what it means?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Re: Warning Ive never seen before...

Sounds like the Phone meory is full, Possible something behind the site trying to DL behind the page. Try clearing the cache on the BB and a battery pull to free up memory. For the cache Open the browser>menu Key>Options>Cache operations> and clear everything out. But as the BB dosen't have a "Disk" if it is something behind the page, it wont ever clear up.
    And Hello BTW

PS Could be a malisious script on the back of the page, this has become more and more the way script kiddies mess up the net.
    Last edited by pda.teck; 03-03-2008 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Spelling and added to the post
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Re: Warning Ive never seen before...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no I checked phone memory and cache b4 posting this.